hiphop

KToWn

Guest smoketilluchoke

is it me or does nore rap like prodigy on that album (only prodigy is better)

why is that??

chek nore in this

and prodigy in this

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

is it me or does nore rap like prodigy on that album (only prodigy is better)

why is that??

:blub::band:

war report > infamous/hell on earth

not murda muzik tho. mobb got the better overall catalogue.

i cant find it atm but theres a couple new CNN tracks where nore is :yep:

also, Prodigys blog WINS

found it:

Edited by deckthehalls

Guest smoketilluchoke

WOW!! deck the halls, i like cnn but c,mon

there are no songs i skip on hell on earth, whereas war report got shit like "thug paradise"- kinda cheesy

actually that is one of the best overall rappers/producers- HAVOC i noticed no-one mentioned that(off topic)

u cant tell me its better than "the infamous"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke

see wot i mean about havoc

i put these beats up there with RZA's old shit

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hey guys,

It's me ! thanks for keeping this thread alive, i needed a break, was i was the guy who created the first hiphop thread that got mad posts and shiat, i got booted form the forums over some silly ish.... but im back yall...

okay, ima kick this off...

ANyone here feeling the T.I album, not the new one, im talking about TI VS TIP ? ?

Brap

outy

mmonsueurrrrrr

Guest Tree Man

Tommy evans - Silent Mobius

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

dope shit.. I've liked this guy for time.

Skrein & Dubbledge - Ghost Town

Mystro - Strong rhymin'

CHESSMONSTA!

Sorry mate but i can't stand hiphop, it's all a load of balls, two note bass line with a fat beat and some guy swearing alot, cause he can't express himself any other way. only my opinion, but i think music should be musical, these guy's have little or no musical talent, just angry guy's shouting about things i don't really care about. But variety is the spice of life mate, each to his own and all.

Doesn't black people singing about niggers equate to white people singing pro white music. bloody racists.

Gonna take my whiter than white ass

down and smoke some grass

can't beat the fuckin green

caucasian brothers know what i mean

just off the top of my head, stick a standard beat behind it and it could be the next number one. :)

ignorane is griss

Guest smoketilluchoke

tree man

mystro got sum skils man, that is the kind of uk shit i like- real hiphop

not sum kind of weird grime shit

i heard this dude once b4 on channel U

he got an album?

Edited by smoketilluchoke