hiphop

KToWn

Guest smoketilluchoke

callywally

on that mix u posted up

it says there is a rubbabandz track

is that the same dude off the end of this vid

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest smoketilluchoke

yes new grow

that killarmy track the last poet is ill

all 3 of their albums were sick

why does it have a picture of silent weapons for quiet wars, when its off dirty weaponry?? :rofl:

this track is ill right here off the latest album

i think killa sin was possibly one of the illest lyricists ever, if u listen to his lyrics the rhyme patterns were ahead of his time

i mean is it me or was he better than both KRS ONE and BIGGIE in this right here

honestly

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke
i dunno mate, hes a mystery man tried to find more stuff by him after i heard the mix , couldnt find anything

bro if u watched that vid

the last verse is by a dude called rubbabandz

i dont know if u know them but he is from a wu-affiliated group called gp wu

it is probably the same dude

1st cream

2nd a biggie track...the bassline from hypnotize i think

3rd oh shit!! thats mobb - got it twisted. think i posted that recently haha

4th mf doom... cant place the track, one of my favourites though!

where do i collect my prize? :yinyang: