hiphop

KToWn

This how to use samples as a hook...

Tweedle dee and tweedle doe, let the fucking bass go!

This is the old school detroit underground nasty funk shit right here...

"Holding my sign i work for crack with my old ass E.T shirt on my back..."

The bass line after the judge is the tits...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

and as christsmas is approaching check this dope shit out...

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Archangel

Guest smoketilluchoke
+1 The Chef / ghostface have to be my favourite members of wu

inspectah deck is very underrated too

with that said

raekwon & inspectah deck, sick track

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

^ prettty good, loved the stuff gza did with muggs

all hip hop lovers check the mix i posted page before, best mix ive heard since a crazy dj revolution one a while ago scratches about 25 classic hip hop songs over the beat :puke:

yo..im lost in youtbue vids rightnow..lol.

ive listened a few times smoke, it reminds me of wu rhyme/production wise...so..yeah, its nice :puke:

cant get down with icp at all, tried my hardest, honest. but i was feeling your last track in post your music vids thread, archy..the knife?

new tech

also, prodigy dropped 2 albums this year. hnic2 and something else. ghostface is releasing an album this december, a mix of old stuff mainly, think its wrapping up his label contract?

Edited by deckthehalls

Guest smoketilluchoke

yeh i know wot u mean DTH

he actually used the muggs beat

but yeh it does sound like a wu-tang track

i always thought they were similar anyway

is that track for a comp? wheres the rest of the tracks? surely a muggs beat is a bit of a head start lol edit - got em, voting shortly e2a - its the best out the top 3 there, dunno why its in third place atm

definitely appreciating all the wu on this page. about to give callys mix a listen too, ta

Edited by deckthehalls

Guest smoketilluchoke

here he is on the wake up show

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest smoketilluchoke
is that track for a comp? wheres the rest of the tracks? surely a muggs beat is a bit of a head start lol

i know wot u mean

but anyone who enters can pick from a selection of beats

by muggs, alchemist, evidence, 9th wonder, sid roams, babu, dj revolution

etc

so a lot of ill producers, and anyone could use that muggs beat

but i wouldnt advise using it after murdoc tho still lol

ETA- yeh it is for a comp and he is winning by 130 votes right now

Edited by smoketilluchoke