KToWn

Guest smoketilluchoke
ev track is buffering :yes:

wot u think of that tree man??

anyway here is some of DJ PAULS beatmaking excellence

TURN THIS UP LOUD!!!!!!

this shit gives me shivers man, priceless

Edited by smoketilluchoke

producers who can rap? what about the most obvious example of all?

bound to get any club jumping.

@buffalosoldier. the first club i ever went to was a kool dj herc night. no end to the amount of credit that guy should get.

also i once pissed rahzel off after a show by asking him when he was gonna battle kela. then telling him he must be

scared when he wouldn't answer! :spliff:

Greetings,

Silvester - Yeah my friend, massive props to Kool Herc. Without him where would the break-beats, and being in the cut come from :spliff:

Deckthehalls - My Rap collection is pretty decent m8, I'm always buying music but mainly undaground stuff like Peedo & The Luna Empire. I also like Saian Supa Crew from France, they fookin hot, with some thumping beats. I dislike the commercial stuff :puke:

Peace and one love

Buffalosoldier

Guest smoketilluchoke

silvester growdrobe

that beatnuts track is ill, but they made FATAL MISTAKE there,,,,, they let big pun go first :yinyang:

cant beleive ive only just heard this track

i swear back then prodigy was the illest

Guest smoketilluchoke

what about this buffalo soldier

how do you rate stuff like this

because mobb deep and a lot of mid 90's hiphop does talk about guns n shit like that

but to me this is real hiphop still, defo not commercial

this is a FUKIN TUNE

yes i personally think the board needs a wu emoticon. cant front on 90s era. there wouldnt be half the indie shit today without it

Definately agreein w/ ya on that.

Smoke, that Mobb Deep song is bumpin, what the name of it? Forgot who was talkin bout Celph Titled, but he def got the best delivery of all of em.

Produced by Celph, Unsure on the Artist tho..- Empire strikes back (good flowin) its mislabled. not demigodz

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Celph Titled Ft. Mareko- Big Dummy

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by vyral

Apathy ft Vinne Paz-The Game

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest smoketilluchoke

the mobb deep track is called godfather part3- or did u mean the muggs 1?

while we keepin it mobb

here sum infamous mobb

Guest smoketilluchoke

YO LET ME KNOW WOT U THINK OF THIS

http://ursession.com/wakeupshow/100kbattle...%20IM%20LEAVING

i dont know if any of you have been watchin any of the 100k battle

but yo its a competition where artists gotta pick one of the given beats, make a track and people vote for the best

now these beats are made by ill producers like alchemist, 9th wonder etc

but i just to show u this dude, i voted for him

yo i am shocked by how good this dude is man

he chose the beat by muggs

here is his entry,am i trippin or does this dude sound straight outta the 90's

so im interested in your opinions

Damian Marley feat Nas - Road to Zion

DEAD PREZ - Mind Sex

DEAD PREZ - The Root of All EVIL

Red Storm - Def Poet

Redstorm / Black Buttafly LIVE in the Chi

Redstorm LIVE in the Chi

Outlawz - Fuck Bush

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE - "Revolutionary"

Sorry if that was a flood... got well carried away there! :yep:

:rofl:

liking that GZA track

producer that ryhmes = KRS 1 as standard !

funny thing about mobb deep is they were actually college art students rather than queens bridge murderers, still..they made some sick songs..

HIGHLY recommend this mix, no fucking about raw underground hip hop, Big L track only surfeced this year parantly

TL :DE'1 - Uneke

BIG L - Unexpected Flava

GREG NICE - Set It Off

A.D.O.R - The Kid Is Crazy

SHAZAM X - Stick Up

BLAQUE SPURM - Splendid

EMPTY POCKETS - Illusions

L-SWIFT - Check The Style

STEZO - Bop Ya Headz

RUBBABANDZ - Purple Rain

MR. VOODOO - Hemlock

45 KING ft.???- Here I Go

MONEY BOSS PLAYERS - What U Sayin

OMNISCIENCE - I'm On Mine

TRAGEDY KHADAFI - Street Life(K-Def remix)

CIRCLE OF NATIVE VIBES - And Justice For All

BUSH BABEES - Swing It (Original)

ALLEY HIGH - World Wide

A CREATORS - Room For Improvement

JAZ B LATN - Check Your System

E-BOOGIE - Girl Sings

AASIM D'XPLICIT - Fly Shit

oops forgot the link :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nxufea

Edited by callywally

Guest Tree Man

YESSS!

PHARCYDE and ACEYALONE

found this by accident.. :wink:

Check out some Syllabolix Crew Yo.

SBX are : Clandestein, Graphik, Thomahawk, Mortar, Hunter, Matty B, Drapht, DJ FDEL, Layla, Downsyde, Dazastah, Shabaz, DJ Armee, Cheeky, Optamus, DJ Carlsani, Funkola, MJ, Brettski, SKI, J Maxwell (M.I.A)

HUNTER

TOMAHAWK

LAYLA

damn this girl has got some seriously good tunes.. great poet!

DOWNSYDE/HOSPICE CREW

DAZASTAH

sorry its been a while...

:fish::unsure:

Edited by Tree Man

Guest smoketilluchoke

i always liked this track

i think raekwons 2nd album kinda got overlooked, ok it wasnt cuban linx

but there is some fukin sick verses on immobilarity

ive decided he is my favourite rapper haha