hiphop

KToWn

cool mini documentary about the structure of rap lyrics. any rap fan sould take 12 minutes out to watch this, you definitely wont be disappointed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWveXdj6oZU

personally I think kool keith, freestyle fellowship and pharoahe monch should have been mentioned but its still good.

Edited by Shogun
  • Like 3

That is wicked, i'll sniff out a copy of this. Kinda Native tongues meet the Jurassic five at Sun Ra's house.

Agree on Native Tongues influence on Open Mike Eagles style, he's a double smart lyricist who avoids the worst MC cliches. Put up a free download mixtape a few pages back, Catcher Of The Fade by Hellfyre Club (which OME was a part of-think they split but i might have killed them off prematurely :execute: ) the second track Dash is one of my favourite hiphop tunes of the last year or so.

His last EP, "A Special Episode Of" is great as well.

https://youtu.be/bUuk5fwv4WU

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Planta pablo

24 hours in police custody, a channel 4 series followed after the death in custody of Leon Briggs at Luton police station. The show attempts to show lil piggies in a positive light after the fall out towards beds police and the backlash about this and other issues with Beds police commissioner Olly Martins, who spunked £600k of tax payers money on a referendum to get his share of council tax raised by 23%.

Si Phili- Justice for Leon (J4L campaign)