hiphop

KToWn

yeah anyone who bad mouths eminem needs to check the infinite album. the guy had crazy fucking skills. granted he went a bit shit later but name me one mc actually got better after there first couple albums, there might be a few but they'd be in the minority.

ps. on that accent thing, i reckon bristol is pretty good. check out anything by the numbskullz, can't find any on youtube.

sup vyral...slug is slipping slightly into insanity, i dont mind but i really dont agree with his singing on When Life. Bad spring 12 is album of the year for me even though its a 5 track ep. theres 3 trakcs off that, that shit all over most of WLGYL

the only tracks i dont skip are waitress and this:

theres no way that oxygen track is slug..dude says the N word :yep: , its musab w/ant production i think, still nice though.

i love me some del. i also posted that same infinite track a few pages back. :spliff:

i was feeling the Ev track alot, even though i didnt really want to like it i think cus im majorly apathetic about most dialated peoples shit

serious??

why is that??

i mean apart from "this way", ive never really heard a bad song from them

i know i know, i just cant get excited about it for some reason, just cant. they are like a middle of the road, pop version of hiero. i did like the introspective ev track that treeman thought was boring though. :D

i know its been a bit of a shit year for hiphop..but some of you must have at least 1 nommie for song of the year?

how bout

Guest smoketilluchoke

yo what track is that????

i never heard that,,,,,,,,,,,,, i cant wait for cuban linx2

I hope that aint off it , i hate it when half of an album gets leaked, it kills it for when u actually get it

POP!!! awwwww hellll nawwww :spliff:

i wouldnt say that now

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

theres no way that oxygen track is slug..dude says the N word :rofl: , its musab w/ant production i think, still nice though.

i love me some del. i also posted that same infinite track a few pages back. :)

Oops :spliff: , I try n make sure i dont repost, no edit or would take it back. its not slug but same crew from that era.

who else does vulgarity with such clarity. that track The Jihad is off ob4cl2, yes. but it is more likely we will see armageddon before that gets put out in its entirety.

lol im always throwing up the same vids when im :spliff: , if they dont like it they can scroll me!! pretty sure i put the waitress up before too but thats allowed, heh :nazi: .

drgreenthumb(rip) was raving about elzhi earlier in the year, and ive only just got round to listening but its pretty nice. wanted to post the reuinion slum village/dilla track aswell but i think its been posted few pages back, and i still rinse dillas Donuts (pause.lol)

elzhi-demons (the preface lp)

Edited by deckthehalls

hiphop rules. Uk hiphop and grime are smashing it to. Not on about chart crap like Kano, rascal, and n dubz. I'm talkin terrafirma, boy better know, and chipmunk!

@ whoever said uk rappers only talk about guns, er what English Mc's do u listen to then ?

check out Foreign beggars, Jehst , Braintax, Taskforce, Phi life Cypher, Klashnekoff, Lewis parker , Dr syntax

liking atmosphere, only heard of them recently

from both sides of the atlantic

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yye_-Bcl2qw U.K

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sE3qm3MoW7Y U.S

:guitar:

• Like 1

Guest smoketilluchoke
@ whoever said uk rappers only talk about guns, er what English Mc's do u listen to then ?

haha

i didnt say that

wot i was sayin is that,

UK doesnt have the same gun crime as america, so its not as acceptable to talk about it

like a lot of people i speak to say they dont like rap that talks about guns n shit

but, its a different ting to over here, coz that is the way of life for a lot US MC's

dont get me wrong, some of them just talkin shit, tryin to go on gangsta

but at the same time, there is a real issue to be spoke on

thats why i rate c-murder, not as a lyricist- NO, but as a real dude who aint just talkin the talk

ya see me?

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke

this dude bin one of my fav's from day one

never see him mentioned in top mc's which i think is criminal B)

hahah

jackin eminems beat :rofl:

Guest smoketilluchoke

YO!!!!!!

just found this illlllllllll

i dont know how i missed this track fukin nastyy!!

deck kills this

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest smoketilluchoke

did anyone even know he did this album??????????

these record labels need to start promoting whats really real man

Here Some Apathy- Me and My Friends

&& Aceyalone- Master Your High

E2A second video

E3A the right video :wink:

Edited by vyral