hiphop

KToWn

Format is one of my favourite Dj's another two are.

Dj Einstein.

And Cut Chemist.

Cheers tico.

• Like 1

A couple from a band i have only recently discovered and with a large catalogue.

Cheers tico.

• Like 2

nice tracks tico, I love everything format touches, phill most chill too.

I need to get in touch with joolz and find out why I cant post links, ive got lists of stuff to post here.

Edited by Shogun
  • Like 1

@@tico cervantes nice vids mate. I know nothing about uk hip hop but enjoyed those 'north of ping pong' vids. they led on to a couple of other nopp vids which were good too. is there a reason I recognise the rappers in that group? have they been in other groups or been on tv or something? the taxi driver in the first video and the first guy that gets in and raps look very familiar to me. im going to look into their music a bit more, it reminds me of pitman from several years ago.

@@tico cervantes nice vids mate. I know nothing about uk hip hop but enjoyed those 'north of ping pong' vids. they led on to a couple of other nopp vids which were good too. is there a reason I recognise the rappers in that group? have they been in other groups or been on tv or something? the taxi driver in the first video and the first guy that gets in and raps look very familiar to me. im going to look into their music a bit more, it reminds me of pitman from several years ago.

The singer/rapper is charlie state-mills. He was recently in peeky blinders as billy kimber and in the fifth element years ago. They have only done the one album that i know of and not all of it is on tube but there album is on spoty if you have it. The best tracks are on the album but not on tube. Like Ragaton.

Cheers tico.

• Like 1

:doh: I watched a few episodes of peaky blinders last week. I can picture his character on 5th element too. I knew he looked familiar. I don't have spotify but i'll track them down.

You see inside the kids mind, his thinking's been developing
Ever since a little youth the kiddies been intelligent
But wouldn't toe the line, that's why they think he isn't getting it
He's getting it, it's simply he considers it irrelevant

• 2 weeks later...