hiphop

KToWn

Cannibal Ox come to Brighton in July. I'll be there. And while this may not be a Can Ox tune, it's still both of them killing it:

NC

• Like 3

dres did a decent track last year with dj premiere called bars in the booth, other than that I haven't heard much from him in a long time. I was a big blacksheep fan back in the day.

• Like 1

Off to see this lot tonight. Last time i went to see them, oooooh 25 odd years ago, they didnt show up, so i'm looking to speech a freebie

@@Applebed - ah fuck yes! Thanks for that one :yes:

@@DaTokaFromYoka - I like the vibe of this tune. Been meaning to check out Lee Scott.

Anyone got to Boombap Festival this year?

NC

• Like 2

@@Shogun Black Sheep had a few amazing tunes then they were done. Massive shame. Didn't know what to expect the other night but he's still a great mc and puts on a great show

New Czarface Album is pretty great. Halfway through listening and loads of tunes.

https://youtu.be/jKwJuzbzKuM

• Like 1

i just came on here to share that track the video is sick as fuck .......love the four owls real good UK hip hop