hiphop

KToWn

@@Shogun first time ive heard of the febreeze brothers , its a nice sound that . have a listen to this album if you havent already , dj format music for the mature b-boy, they have a similar vibe

Edited by TheManTheyCallG

@@TheManTheyCallG , hi mate, ive got that dj format cd. its a good mix, im a huge fan of dj format. I notice you say dj format has a similar vibe to the fabreeze bros, don't know if you know but dj format and phill most chill from the fabreeze bros have recorded loads of music together. they have an album called 'formost'. also worth looking out dj format and surshot la rock too for more of the same late 80s sounding dopeness.

I still cant post links but its all on youtube

• Like 1

Actually hadn't connected the two but youtube rolls you onto Format quite often from the Fabreeze mix (that or kool keith don't know if there a link there too?)

The psycho pab mix of the Music LP is cool

love this vid!

no links to kool keith that I know of.

another dj format cd worth looking out is 'lungbutters', its recorded in the style of an old radio show and is made up of very rare 80s and early 90s promo records, some where there is only one record in existence.

• Like 2

@@Shogun no i never knew they did an album together , ill have a gander later see if i can download it and have a listen . im into those funky hiphop beats,

never heard of big narstie before but I like that track, sounds like hip hop to me.

im gonna have to see joolz about why I cant post links, its getting nippy now. ive just been watching the new 'doppelgangaz' scintilla video, nice smooth beats and rhymes.

nice link TMTCG, there are some weird covers of that Blackalicious jawn on youtube, don't know which is stranger Daniel Radcliffe or the cartoon lady!