hiphop

KToWn

Looks like someone is mastering the Amerikkkan Korruption mixtape. There is already a level adjusted version doing the rounds. Vinyl release?

theproera.com/music/capital-steez-amerikkkan-korruption-reloaded/

NC

• Like 2

ive been enjoying that despot fella that pops up with el-p now and again, im really liking the hardwood blacktop presents despot album, dunno if its an official album or a collection of his appearances but either way its good. I like the raw feel to some of the tracks.

Love some Despot. Defo not an official album, because his buzz is that he hasn't released an album.

I believe he has something to do with Santos House Party in New York - along with Andrew W. K. (who appears in a Run The Jewels video). Also, big buddies with super guitarist Matt Sweeney - who has played on El-P and RTJ records.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZj0xlmu_Vo

Hung out and smoked weed with Matt and Andrew a few years back. Really nice dudes and respectable cannabis connoisseurs.

NC

Edited by NegativeCreep
  • Like 1

I assumed i must have slept on the Despot album thats a looonnng time in the making. He had some tracks on the Def Jux sampler LPs that they used to blast out and they must have been on hiatus for enough time now.

the hardwood blacktop album has a radio freestyle on it, despot says his album is about to drop and that was 2012. who knows?

I downloaded 4 mr mfkn exquire albums too. might take me a while to get into them, too many boring filler tracks. also downloaded danny brown and kool ad from das racist, haven't listened to them yet though.

^^^^that children of the corn cd is dope. early big l, mace etc. it was very hard to find at one time, used to sell for silly money on ebay 10+ years ago.

^^^^that children of the corn cd is dope. early big l, mace etc. it was very hard to find at one time, used to sell for silly money on ebay 10+ years ago.

yeah its a classic, my mate got his hands on it ages ago and i took the liberty of making myself a copy on Mini disk so must of been bout 10yrs ago.

ahhh minidisks had almost forgot about those! I've still got a big box of them somewhere with loads of classic tunes i dont have anymore may have to see if i can get them on me PC somehow.

• Like 1