hiphop

KToWn

Oh My! Fuck the Lord he can eat my dick!'

RTJ2 - 27th October!!

https://soundcloud.com/adultswimsingles/oh-my-darling-dont-cry

shiiiiiiiiiit, good heads up mate. el-p said this is gonna be a lot darker than the first.

its good to see el-p releasing so much music these days, usually he's 1 album every 5 years.

e2a that beats amazin but you need a dope sound system to appreciate it fully I think

Edited by Shogun
  • Like 3

Too right @@Shogun! Now that he isn't running a label he has more time to make music. :yep:

I hope they hurry up and get some UK tour dates organised.

And I misheard, it is 'fuck the law ..'

shiiiiiiiiiit, good heads up mate. el-p said this is gonna be a lot darker than the first.

its good to see el-p releasing so much music these days, usually he's 1 album every 5 years.

e2a that beats amazin but you need a dope sound system to appreciate it fully I think

• Like 1

Tour dates are up @@Shogun. Are any nearby for you?

RUN THE JEWELS ANNOUNCE EUROPE AND UK DATES!!
12/11 - Manchester - Gorilla
12/12 - London - Koko
12/13 - Paris - La Bellevilloise
12/16 - Stockholm - Debaser Strand
12/19 - Copenhagen - Pumpehuset
12/20 - Utrecht - Tivoli Vredenburg
12/21 - Dublin - Opium Rooms
==============
And really looking for this to drop:
NehruvianDOOM (MF DOOM & Bishop Nehru)
Om
NC
  • Like 1

closest one to me is manchester and even that's a 4 hr drive but im willing to travel, missed last years tour and I don't want to miss this years.

I gave up on mf doom about ten years ago, he flooded the market with mediocre hip hop. I was a fan of his in the 90s, especially back when he was known as zevlove x and rapped in the group kmd. ill probably check out his new stuff though.

@@NegativeCreep have you heard the new pharoahe monch - ptsd album? its the only album ive heard recently that can come close to competing with anything from el-p's camp.

• Like 2

@@Shogun

I'll be at the London show. I caught them in Brixton last time around. Great show!! Although I'm not really feeling the larger venue vibe :(

As for Doom. I actually don't know his work at all. I love Madvillainy and that is the only one I am familiar with.

It's funny you say this about him - they dropped another track from NehruvianDOOM and it sucks.

I keep meaning to check out PTSD. I only know WAR, which I dig.

Tonight I have just discovered Psalm One and am now in love. I found her on this track, which is on repeat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSn9f0Q7Tjc

Life is goood! :D

NC

• Like 2

hector berserk and atmosphere are playing the abc glasgow next week, couple of my mates are going, im thinking about heading through.

i might look in to going to that wouldn't mind seeing him live he's a quality rapper

• Like 2

i might look in to going to that wouldn't mind seeing him live he's a quality rapper

im sure its next thursday mate. ive never seen him but a couple of my mates have. he's played in a few random pubs around my way, only reason I never went to see him is cause the pubs he played in are shit holes and really not hip hop spots. think I might go to the Glasgow gig but heard it may sell out.

• Like 1