hiphop

KToWn

Check it.

Demigodz over Wu Tang "Clan in Da Front"

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

C-Rayz-Walz-Degrees

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Immortal Technique- Bush Knocked Down the Towers

Edited by vyral

Guest smoketilluchoke

track for all you mobb fans out there

i dont give a fuck wot any1 says prodigy still one of the best in the game

he still makin music that sounds like 90's hiphop, he is able to do that coz he is from that era

not many people can do that these days

also i dont think i have ever heard prodigy do a multi syllable rhyme, yet he still sounds ill

"i cut a nigga down like the rainforest, youll be alone in the woods"- NASTY

FREE P

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest Tree Man

check out fiddy!! :rofl lol

Hip Hop has rently become one of my favoirite genres, i like alot of music, classical to hip-hop, drum and bass to indy, there is no genre i drerally don't like but what i can say, that to say the artists in Hip Hop have no talent and there music sucks, then you are wrong and have a very nieve view of Hip Hop, there are some very very talanted people out there.

My favorites being

Souls of Mischeif

Notorious BIG

The Pharcyde

Herbaliser

Tribe Called Quest

Ugly Duckling

Aesop Rock

All of them great rythms, not loads of swearing

generalisations can be made about everything look more and you will always find jems.

I think Aesop Rock is the best lyrisist around he is extremely inteligent, there Music has come about in the same way all music has come around because of society around them, think about its creation and what it is, it has far more meaning that so many people give credit for.

For all those who love 90's Hip Hop

the film with the same name as I has a soundtrack that is a great complination of 90's Hip Hop

i highly recommended it.

It is called

"The Wackness!!!!!!"

Outerspace- Lost battles

Snowgoons- The Hatred

Onyx & Method Man- Evil Streets

Guest smoketilluchoke

yes vyral that onyx track is a classic

speaking of classics

raekwon , prodigy n ghost kill this shit

this is what hiphop is supposed to be like

Guest smoketilluchoke

yo if u like real hiphop u need to hear this shit

pretty new, ill track , why arent more people still doin it like this

raekwon cannot be beat when it comes to rhyme patterns

yeh thats right tree man, even you

Edited by smoketilluchoke

are D12 not cool on here? :) i rate them highly D12-world was a fantastic album tbf.

Been getting a load of The Game mixtapes lately. Probs one of the greatest rappers out there at the mo imo

Guest smoketilluchoke

haha its not that jackm, each to their own

but they too commercial man, well too me anyway

but GAME u say??

here he is with raekwon, one of my favourite MC's

ETA- this track is ill, who did the beat on this???

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke
Been getting a load of The Game mixtapes lately. Probs one of the greatest rappers out there at the mo imo

u know wot

im with you there

he got a little caught up in all that 50 beef shit, i wasnt really feelin that

didnt like any of the first singles he put out either, but thats G-unit for u lol

but i think u right for a new dude in the game , he keepin it pretty real

Bought the new ill bill album a couple weeks back, a few good bangers on there.

Edited by growinforlife