hiphop

KToWn

nice one negative creep, lucky bastard going to see el-p, that run the jewels is on heavy rotation in my work van and has been for a good while now, cracking e.p.

• Like 1

@@Sancho Panza how old is that mix? I used to love the scratch perverts but most of their new stuff is a bit dancy for me. plus one from the perverts is an old friend of mine, I haven't seen him in a long time though.

nice one negative creep, lucky bastard going to see el-p, that run the jewels is on heavy rotation in my work van and has been for a good while now, cracking e.p.

For sure :) hoping to get my US vinyl signed. Bit gutted they just released the UK version with many limited edition options.

NC

• 2 weeks later...

El-P & Killer Mike = Run The Jewels and these dudes killed it in Brixton. Cracking show. Down to earth dudes who were genuinly and cincerely appreciative that people had bought the record and come to the show. Only gripe - not being able to smoke up in the venue. Fuck that!

Encore included solo work from both artists.

Great stuff!

NC

• Like 3

• 1 month later...