hiphop

KToWn

This tune allways reminds me of a balcony apartment in spain,and a yellow with white stripe's Sergio tacchini tracksuit :bong:

They were the days cheers for the invite Shogun :punk:

Kraftwerk song Tour de France

50 pence lol many men

Proper :stoned:

Edited by M.M
  • Like 2

i miss my stretch n bobbito tapes

:yep: stretch and bobbito are doing thier radio show again, although im sure it wount be a mark on the original stretch and bobbito radio shows. most of thier old shows can be found online nowadays. nice track btw, classic mid 90s indie hip hop

• Like 1

:yep: stretch and bobbito are doing thier radio show again, although im sure it wount be a mark on the original stretch and bobbito radio shows. most of thier old shows can be found online nowadays. nice track btw, classic mid 90s indie hip hop

mann this is great news.. i saw that 20th anniversary show, tought it may have been an end...DOPE

nice one on the history of "amerikkas most" too :wink:

Edited by dangzilla

kid hood, wow somebody knows thier hip hop :stoned: i heard a rumor about a year ago that kid hoods unreleased album may see the light of day, kid hood only officially appeared on one record (scenario rmx) before he was murdered but he did make an album, only one copy of it exists and its in the hands of el-p, who i believe produced the album and has said he will release it :smokin:

kid hood, wow somebody knows thier hip hop :stoned: i heard a rumor about a year ago that kid hoods unreleased album may see the light of day, kid hood only officially appeared on one record (scenario rmx) before he was murdered but he did make an album, only one copy of it exists and its in the hands of el-p, who i believe produced the album and has said he will release it :smokin:

yeah shit, i remember reading that el-p was holding something of his and the history of it... a whole album eh? :smug: sheeeit. i want it!!

THE BEATNUTS, JERU THE DAMAJA and AFU RA playing in london on the 25th. looks like a good night. dont think ill be making it though :blub:

THE BEATNUTS, JERU THE DAMAJA and AFU RA playing in london on the 25th. looks like a good night. dont think ill be making it though :blub:

londons too far away for me but im looking forward to ultramagnetic mc's playing glasgow in july. krs one is heading up here sometime soon too. i saw big daddy kane and masta ace 2 weeks ago, it was a good gig except from me having the hicups all through big daddy kanes set.

sorry for bombing ths page. gonna have to end on this

great EP :smokin:

thats the only fondle em vinyl i dont own a copy of. keep bombing the page mate, its been dead on this thread recently

some scooby doo samples

londons too far away for me but im looking forward to ultramagnetic mc's playing glasgow in july. krs one is heading up here sometime soon too. i saw big daddy kane and masta ace 2 weeks ago, it was a good gig except from me having the hicups all through big daddy kanes set.

dope, i see kool keith and kut kurt quite a few years back, they dropped a load of old ultramag shit which had me geeking out :rofl:

the last thing i went to see was lord finesse in brighton earlier this year, his set was well over an hour. had dj boogie blind from x-ecutioners with him. they done something like this

deffs worth catching the lord if you aint yet :wink:

Edited by dangzilla
  • Like 2