hiphop

KToWn

okay so the prodigy aint exactly hip hop but this track features kool keith and he is hip hop or at least he was when this was released, i always thought this track sounded like it should have been on kool keiths 'dr octagon' album, kool keith is on top form

heres a uk hip hop track from 1990 by king bee featuring kool keith and the ultramagnetic mc's, great britcore track from a great britcore album (royal jelly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPVXJvWgIA

• Like 1

23 years ago today public enemy released 'fear of a black planet', one of the best albums of all time, i bought it on its day of release and it didnt leave my walkman for months

• Like 1

holy shit mix master mike (beastie boys dj) :dj: :dj: :dj: :dj: :dj: :dj: :dj:

Mix master mike is a BEAST on the decks. Check out stolen kicks by ghettosocks

Mix master mike is a BEAST on the decks. Check out stolen kicks by ghettosocks

defo mate, mix master mike is undeniably in the top 5 djs of all time, it sickens me when i see dj's like armand van heleden and dead mouse winning best dj awards, house and dance djs dont have skills anywhere near the djs that came from the hip hop scene, all they do is blend records with the aid of technology (serato and traktor). ive been following mix master mike and the skratch piklz since the early 90s (back when they were the 'rock steady djs', i used to have all the turntable tv vhs videos back in the day

that ghetto socks track is sweet btw, i hadnt heard that before, cheers for the heads up mr tisk :yep:

defo mate, mix master mike is undeniably in the top 5 djs of all time, it sickens me when i see dj's like armand van heleden and dead mouse winning best dj awards, house and dance djs dont have skills anywhere near the djs that came from the hip hop scene, all they do is blend records with the aid of technology (serato and traktor). ive been following mix master mike and the skratch piklz since the early 90s (back when they were the 'rock steady djs', i used to have all the turntable tv vhs videos back in the day

that ghetto socks track is sweet btw, i hadnt heard that before, cheers for the heads up mr tisk :yep:

I agree mate a real dj can pull off wonders on the decks, not just press a button and. And pump there fist like a twat

• Like 1

Rat tat pussy straps back pussy cuz u got caught up in the rat trap pussy!! HARD

Proper! :spliff:

loving Pure koke vol 3 the now aswell

Proper! :spliff:

loving Pure koke vol 3 the now aswell

There's a few good tracks on there but can't beat vol1. To be honest I've started to go of koke after 'lay down your weapons' but hopefully there will be some bangers on the new album. You heard mic righteous or English frank straight fire mate making music with meaning not your usual drugs/guns/money still some just done on different perspective.

There's a few good tracks on there but can't beat vol1. To be honest I've started to go of koke after 'lay down your weapons' but hopefully there will be some bangers on the new album. You heard mic righteous or English frank straight fire mate making music with meaning not your usual drugs/guns/money still some just done on different perspective.

yeah man, vol 1 was ace. Iv not long jumped on the koke bandwagon after hearing usg tracks with scottish artists. I like mic righteous but not abig fan of english frank. Iv only seen his f64 on sbtv though.

:bong: