hiphop

KToWn

Guest Tree Man

heres some MCs thats defo worthy of a mention:

Qn5 crew

One of the fastest rappers in the world. lol

TONEDEFF

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Kno and Deacon the Villian

CUNNINLYNGUISTS

PACK FM

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

MR. SOS

PEAS :rockon:

Guest Tree Man

New Obese records shiz

DIALECTRIX: Outcast

obeserecords.

"Fatter than ya mamma"

^feeling that and the qn5, sounds a bit like something else i cant put my finger on right now

some gza

'pro tools' has got some tracks aswell

like this one

new premo doesnt top the beat he did for 'that white' though.

Guest smoketilluchoke

aint heard this track in years

classic shit IMO

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke

check this tribute to BIG, big pun, & 2pac

if u know a little about hiphop you will have heard the original verses, and you will understand

Guest smoketilluchoke

one of the greatest producers- ALChemist seems to be steppin up to the mic a lot recently

and i gotta say he is actually pretty good

anybody heard of this fashawn guy i never heard of him b4

here is one of his own tracks ft EV, i like this shit man real hiphop

some gza

that was rza not gza :yes:

smoke im not sure about alchemist on rhymes really although i havent heard enough to form a proper opinion, generally its for the worst in these types of situations no? is prodigy still locked up?

alchemist doing what he does best

fashawns nice, more plz!

Always liked this track and the lyrics

"We be the humble most calmest individuals

Hard to spot microdots, we Sasquatch

Stomp MC's, third eye Cyclops lazer beam shots

being fired once the father get raised up

We John Blaze up, abrasive heat, from the phaser gun

Never left for a stun Dunn, Atilla the Hun type killa"

Got rhyme scheme...

and this in my $1000 Alpine setup full bass directed to the Humdrum is obscene!

"Straight off the freeway and into your city with black swarm of cave bat

(follwing with me) they attracted to the hum that'll knock your brain numb

You keep lookin for the lightin (but it ain't none) when my fuckin bass drops

(the whole block hops) everything switch, stops, clocks, and unlock

You gotta recalculate your computer (reset all your clocks) and reload all your shooters

My woofers blow down trees and then pull 'em back up

(past the graveyard) as the tombstone crack up

Those that have heard can't describe my bump

(they know) there's something from the beyond in my trunk"

Guest smoketilluchoke

lmao i am stoned

it is called MANTIS isnt it??

i remember tracks by where they come on the cd, an NYC everything is just b4 this 1 lol

fukd up how ur brain works man

but yeh man good track, masta killa is under-rated

Guest smoketilluchoke

deckthehalls

i get where u comin from

but i think considering rhymin isnt wot he normally does, i think he held his own

theres gunna be an alchemist & evidence album, maybe there will be more verses on there

Some ole wixked shit for you... circa 1989...

Always loved nat the cats and donald Ds Raps on this beast...

just some stuff that i hadn't heard in ages but remembered the other day. :blub:

artifacts

"word to my grandmas tampons, i drop bombs..." class.

kurious

check the video. slam dunking ducks is pure mensa shit.

bush babees

was gonna post some KMD as well but my pc seems to be going fucking bonkers this morning.

this probably wasn't the best music to be listening to real loud with a hangover lol

peace. silvester

Guest Tree Man

Artifacts Boooiiii!

nice Sly.

Unreleased track from the Hoods:

Powder the Monkey.... about coke

The Tounge.. this guys got some pretty sweet tunes and vids.. hes also a fuckin sick battle rapper.

Guard ya Yard

Bias B - The Rippa

Should have mentioned this weed tune in that other thread....

this is the remix ... the original is dope too...

peace out 2 u kangroo!

D12 have a new mixtape out for those intrested... :smoke: