hiphop

KToWn

Well i got a bunch of new hip hop CD's through the post today. I've only got round to listening to one and that's " Al'Tarba vs Lord Lhus - Acid & Vicious". I've been following Al'Tarba for a while now and i've been constantly impressed by his style and quality of production and you can really see his style evolve on this album. Lord Lhus does his thing and theirs a couple of nice collabs on there. If your an underground fan then definitely check this album! ;)

heres a nice free dj mix, lots of not so well known hip hop tracks from the last 25 years, mixed and scratched together beautifully by dj woody (uk dmc champ), this has only been released for a few hours and wont be free for long, if the link gets removed by the mods google 'chopped herring presents dj woody fly fishing soundcloud'

https://soundcloud.com/#chopped-herring-records/chopped-herring-records

• Like 2

For you hip hop dads with daughters this is top notch! Buy this man's album so many good beats! This one is a corker love my baby girl and I've just found out she is gonna give me a grandson! :yahoo:

:stoned:

:yinyang:

• Like 2

a nice 'del the funky homosapien' and 'leaders of the new school' freestyle from back when busta rhymes was good,