hiphop

KToWn

Aww shit! This is making an appearance in my diary, what a tune! Not heard this in ages! Got my misses screaming at me to turn the beats down! lol " No such things as half way crooks!!"

Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 1

nice choices zion, i was sent a link the other day for a new lord finesse album thats gonna drop soon, i was gonna post it up here with snippets but i cant for the life of me find it. but yeah lord finesse has an album coming out soon, probably on 'slice of spice' records since thats where he releases all his stuff these days.

aint likely to see any new material by big l for obvious reasons but if you fancy diggin into his early days its worth checking out 'children of the corn' that was big l's rap group before the d.i.t.c days, 'children of the corn' was big l, mace and herb mcgruff, cd's and vinyl are hard to find but im sure all thier stuff is on online :smokin:

i used to frickin love yo mtv raps back in the day

and this is probably my most fav big l verse (i posted it the other da but it deserves a double post)

• Like 3

ahh yes children of the corn. Bloodshed was an original member but died in a car crash and there was killa kam aka cam'ron.

I like this track, ft. bootsie and digga.but herb mcgruff kills it, maybe even more so than big L (actually no way, big l verses are always too short)

and this one Big L feat mase is a proper classic (mcgruff verse taken out).

Edited by piffy
  • Like 1