hiphop

KToWn

great tune choices lmj. it was the whole song that was stolen by snap, lyrics, beats, everything. snap did do the rapping on his version though and made a lot of money from it too, probably more than chill rob g made in his whole rap career that could only happen in early hip hop, today there would be multi million dollar court cases. chill rob g's ride the rythm album is a highly under rated 80s classic imo, up there with public enemy and boogie down productions albums

Cheers dude Hip Hop was my first love. I saw Public Enemy at Hammersmith in 88 it was the dates that was used on It takes a nation of millions! Though I'm white as a ghost I really felt the power that night and will love the culture till I die. I'm really getting back into my old Skool so I'll drop some more science In due course.

:stoned:

• Like 1

Okay so HUGE wu tang fan. Probably my favourite Wu song and the beat that cemented Cappadonna's place in the Wu. He kills it a the end! Love this beat! This kind of real hiphop is dead!

Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 3

You just cant get beats like this anymore. Dont know If ive posted this video??

Once again another classic. Ol dirty bastard owns this beat IMO. God damn miss that guy.

R.I.P ODB!!

Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 2