hiphop

KToWn

Cheers Shogun.....bet both those shows were mad! Would have loved to catch some of the 90s greats such as GZA, Funkdoobiest, Gang starr etc but i would have only been about 10 when these tunes were out, so i was licking ice creams not licking shots ya see haha. I see what you mean about A-Skillz shows mate, the crowd has been very sceney both times i've seen him play.....almost made me wish i was wearing a tophat to strike a bit of fear into the trilby massive.

Great to see people posting some other 90s gems. Here's a few more tunes from me and expect to hear lots of Uk and new Underground stuff in future posts as well....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPIRO8ZcXJo

Edited by Oh-No

I'm going to try and get a daily post going on here from now on. Hopefully a few of the hip hop heads on here find some new groups and artists through them, i will apologise in advance if i do repeat any of the vids that have been put up previously. So without further ado, a nice underground crew from North Minneapolis, The Unknown Prophets.....

Human

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks8JA3ex31k

This One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQtOKd4n4s4

Here's todays post an set of videos! I failed miserable to post anything yesterday after a bottle of Havana Club Barrel Proof, anyways enough of my drinking problem ;)........

Action Bronson is an American Rapper from Flushing, New York. Before entering the rap scene he was a respected fire-flame gourmet chef in New York City, and frequently raps about food in his songs. He has gained fame for lyrically and stylistically resembling rapper Ghostface Killah (with whom he collaborated, along with friend and fellow rapper Termanology, on a song called "Meteor Hammer" from the 2011 compilation album Legendary Weapons).

Bronson has nuff raps about weed and cleverly twists his wordplay into clever sentences....."jars of white shark ready for the swimming". He's dropped a fair few albums already so here's a few of my favorite songs

Action Bronson - T.K.O

Action Bronson - Shiraz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG8Csn6IEQo

• Like 1

omniscence, nice one mate :yep: very under rated. thier vinyl used to be very hard to come by and can fetch a fair price on ebay. i picked up thier 'funky one liner' ep last year, havent even listened to it yet, just grabbed it because it was a limited pressing

omniscence, nice one mate :yep: very under rated. thier vinyl used to be very hard to come by and can fetch a fair price on ebay. i picked up thier 'funky one liner' ep last year, havent even listened to it yet, just grabbed it because it was a limited pressing

Yeah man, I hate to say it nowadays but I owe finding that to Tim Westwood, before 2000 when he actually played some decent hip hop. I have some of his old shows on mp3 and you couldnt believe the difference in the music and him, he's a right twonk now. Last time I saw him on youtube he had Gza and some of the wu over for a freestyle session and he gave some shit drake beat to rap over, tut.

• Like 1

Yeah man, I hate to say it nowadays but I owe finding that to Tim Westwood, before 2000 when he actually played some decent hip hop. I have some of his old shows on mp3 and you couldnt believe the difference in the music and him, he's a right twonk now. Last time I saw him on youtube he had Gza and some of the wu over for a freestyle session and he gave some shit drake beat to rap over, tut.

westwoods a joke and has been since about 97, ive got some good westwood tapes from his days on capital fm in the late 80s. tim westwood used to have a half hour late night hip hop tv show on itv around about 86/87, i cant remember what it was called but it was good for new hip hop :smokin: im trying to find his old show on youtube but i cant remember what it was called :unsure:

mindbomb - westwood is a twat