hiphop

KToWn

^^^^ Old school, nice :spliff:

This was on the first rap show I taped , reminds of being 11 and staying up late listening to Westwood back when he played hip hop, westwood playing hip hop? Now that's real old school lol

Bit of the sundragon

Any west coast hip hop heads on 420.com?

I was just watching the offcial video for Dre's new single 'Kush' ft Snoop, Nate Dogg and Akon.

This song is my new anthem for 2011...so far. I got the volume up high with a big spliff listening to this track right now, :rofl:.

Hip hop and Weed= Marriage made in heaven lol

I love Dre, hes resposible for one of the greatest rap albums of all time, The Chronic. The new single has autotune. That IMO is some fuckin whack shit right there!

e2a : that just my opinion of course lol

Edited by TYS

I love Dre, hes resposible for one of the greatest rap albums of all time, The Chronic. The new single has autotune. That IMO is some fuckin whack shit right there!

e2a : that just my opinion of course :unsure:

Dre's a legend. Both Chronic albums are classics IMO. I'm not a big fan of auto-tune either, but I don't mind it as long as it's not over used on the song.

I can put up with a auto-tuned hook or chorus for example :unsure:.

Did you ever listen to much Zapp or Roger Troutman?

Zapp - Zapp...Now were talking :unsure:

this whole album is the nuts! and before you say its the same thing it definitely isnt :unsure:

Edited by TYS

I love zapp ^^^.This is my fav tune which i first heard it on the film Menace 2 Soceity

Edited by redtilidie

Zapp - Zapp...Now were talking :B):

this whole album is the nuts! and before you say its the same thing it definitely isnt :B):

It's funny, alot of people remember this song from GTA.

I wasn't going to say it's the same thing, :D. Auto-tune makes ppl who can't sing be able to sing.

But one of the resons I think auto-tune can be annoying is because after T-pain everyone jumped on the bandwagon and it's become slightly unbearable.

I have 'Computer Love' on 12 inch btw, I always like to throw that song on when there's a room full of ppl and no one's expecting it, lol.

Yeh I pretty much started rap on a heavy diet of MC Eiht, NWA, Dre & Bg Knoccout/dresta, westcoast rap used to be real good, now not so much. Nipsey Hussle aint bad but the days of 90's G-Funk are dead.

Edited by Suspect

Yeh I pretty much started rap on a heavy diet of MC Eiht, NWA, Dre & Bg Knoccout/dresta, westcoast rap used to be real good, now not so much. Nipsey Hussle aint bad but the days of 90's G-Funk are dead.

Same here, grew up on G-Funk then started listening to more east coast artists. After Pac died and Dre left Deathrow it wasn't the same.

Started listening to Wu-tang and became hooked on their music, other artists like Jedi Mind Tricks, RA The Rugged Man, Ill Bill ect

West coast hip hop aint what it used to be, G-Funk is dead but I'm hoping Dre's detox(if it ever comes out) has more songs like 'Kush' on it coz I will defo buy it to smoke and party to , :yep:.

Same here, grew up on G-Funk then started listening to more east coast artists. After Pac died and Dre left Deathrow it wasn't the same.

Started listening to Wu-tang and became hooked on their music, other artists like Jedi Mind Tricks, RA The Rugged Man, Ill Bill ect

West coast hip hop aint what it used to be, G-Funk is dead but I'm hoping Dre's detox(if it ever comes out) has more songs like 'Kush' on it coz I will defo buy it to smoke and party to , :(.

I didn't really like kush to be honest. We'll see what happens with the Album but im not getting my hopes up. Yeh i listen to a lot of eastcoast now too, mostly old stuff, big pun, biggie, big l, mop, but Jedi mind tricks, army of the pharoahs, vinne paz, diabolic, immortal tech are sick.

All these other rappers lil wayne, wiz khalifa, young jeezy are so shit it hurts. sick mainstream rap died when pun died imo now all the sick stuff is underground.