hiphop

KToWn

madlib the badkid...in all his guises i have heard very little of what this guy produces/raps on that isnt awesome,smoker friendly but not wack with it like some cannabis fuelled hiphop.

Yes mate, love a bit of Madlib/quasimoto(alter ego)

check it if you haven't seen

Guest smoketilluchoke

saw beat just got absolutely murdered

no-1 can play wit this dude when it comes to spittin them tongue twisters

SMOKAMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke

sp spittin on some old skool classics

i never realised how nasty this beat was and ive heard the mobb deep one a million times :wassnnme:

not sure what beat this is, i think its a black moon track

Saw KRS1 last night,if any of you hiphopheads get a chance to see this old master,grab it with both hands,hes a fecking rap genius and ripped the place up bigtime with his minimal hiphop bombardment,best show ive seen for a good while :guitar:

Saw KRS1 last night,if any of you hiphopheads get a chance to see this old master,grab it with both hands,hes a fecking rap genius and ripped the place up bigtime with his minimal hiphop bombardment,best show ive seen for a good while :)

Lucky man, KRS is a legend.

Glad you enjoyed the rip up

My mate has got VIP tickets for Public Enemy at the o2 in November, bastard

Saw KRS1 last night,if any of you hiphopheads get a chance to see this old master,grab it with both hands,hes a fecking rap genius and ripped the place up bigtime with his minimal hiphop bombardment,best show ive seen for a good while :guitar:

BDP and Public enemy got continuous play on our record decks as young teens,Didnt fully understand the politics back then but loved their bombastic style and beats,i was mesmerised by my 1st listen to 'Takes a nation of millions' with all the wierd samples they used (boiling kettle whistles etc)Loved electro before this for messing on the lino but BDP and PE made me look at music in a completely different way!Shame you arnt going with your mate to watch PE Weedis,he/she's in for a real treat lol

Just wanted to share the tunes Im bumping whilst riding this early morning choclate truffle (made with cannabutter) high...

But can for some reason...cant get them on here....strange....

Weeds

Edited by Weedsmoker

Saw KRS1 last night,if any of you hiphopheads get a chance to see this old master,grab it with both hands,hes a fecking rap genius and ripped the place up bigtime with his minimal hiphop bombardment,best show ive seen for a good while :yahoo:

BDP and Public enemy got continuous play on our record decks as young teens,Didnt fully understand the politics back then but loved their bombastic style and beats,i was mesmerised by my 1st listen to 'Takes a nation of millions' with all the wierd samples they used (boiling kettle whistles etc)Loved electro before this for messing on the lino but BDP and PE made me look at music in a completely different way!Shame you arnt going with your mate to watch PE Weedis,he/she's in for a real treat :B):

Yeah would have loved to have gone, my mate is a P.E superfreak though,we went Cambridge last time they played, he's 38 and he fought(angrily) some teenage kid for Flava Flav's towel :v:, it's on his living room wall now :)

Do love a bit of the boogie down as well, classic stuff