hiphop

KToWn

Guest smoketilluchoke
I used to really like fat joe in the big pun days, hes kinda fell of since. Thats not a bad track still, Prem is IMO one of, if not, the best in the game.

for real thats probably cos pun used to write his rhymes :B):

and yeh i agree on premo lol

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest smoketilluchoke
which reminds me

:yahoo:

i've always known pete rock n cl smooth were the shit but i aint got none of their albums

gunna ave to change that :v:

which reminds me

:yep:

i've always known pete rock n cl smooth were the shit but i aint got none of their albums

gunna ave to change that lol

Yeah, thats pretty much my favourite track they did,but they did some quality tracks together

best thread ever!!

big big fan of hiphop

anyways, this is what i'm listening to atm.

Nujabes - Feather

Any Nujabes fans?

best thread ever!!

big big fan of hiphop

anyways, this is what i'm listening to atm.

Nujabes - Feather

Any Nujabes fans?

sounds pretty chilled mate, nice one for that

yeah heavy beatmaker, think he died recently in a car crash

got a link to the free download of modul soul of anyone wants

pete rock ft big pun, common, n.o.r.e.

Guest smoketilluchoke

nice

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest smoketilluchoke

Thought I'd put a bit of Dev's up, as I've just heard his two most recent tracks and tbo it sounds like he's going commercial,not good, and as for 'london city' I only like it for the "and if you get approached by a bloke who smell's of weed smoke don't act like you don't wanna know', that's fat . I thought Devlin stood out with some of his conscious lyrics and shot gritty is one of the best general lyrical tracks I've heard. So here's to the old Dev's and fingers crossed he aint sold out.

e2a. not really a rap 'beef' fan but devlin's whiley diss really shows how it's done

Edited by WeedIsFree

Devlin is shit, I used to like him when he was younger but he's dead weight now. In terms of white UK rappers its all about....

Usual Suspect Gang's ''K Koke'' He's street certified.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

In terms of white UK rappers its all about....

Usual Suspect Gang's ''K Koke'' He's street certified.

- Street certified

lol

He's alright.

Edited by uʍop-ǝpısdn