hiphop

KToWn

• 2 weeks later...

Mornin All

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest smoketilluchoke

bit of that 90's NY

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

bit of that 90's NY

sick track man

Funk shiat right here

And classic, dont know about the outfits though :spliff: , I reckon we should force 50 cent, lil wayne, eminem, and dappy from N-dubz to wear that and perform this :smug: that'l take 'em down a peg or two

Edited by WeedIsFree

Guest smoketilluchoke
sick track man

haha for real

REEF

sick track man

haha for real

After hearing that tune I copped her 'Takin mine' album, it's heavy, raw 90's NY nitty gritty stuff. Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by Suspect

Guest smoketilluchoke
After hearing that tune I copped her 'Takin mine' album, it's heavy, raw 90's NY nitty gritty stuff. Thanks for the heads up.

i just listened to it cos of m.o.p :( dont get more gritty NY than that lol

both these albums r worth a listen

Edited by smoketilluchoke

Im very familiar with MOP, thats what made me click on the track. I got to the death, firing squad, first family 4 life and i just got warriorz couple weeks back. Im listening to a lot of Geto Boyz these days

Guest smoketilluchoke

yeh man u got the classics there bro

i never thought id be saying this

but this new fat joe track is kinda sick :(

i suppose premo can make anyone sound good ????

Edited by smoketilluchoke

yeh man u got the classics there bro

i never thought id be saying this

but this new fat joe track is kinda sick :smoke:

i suppose premo can make anyone sound good ????

I used to really like fat joe in the big pun days, hes kinda fell of since. Thats not a bad track still, Prem is IMO one of, if not, the best in the game.

Edited by Suspect

one of my fav prem beats.....royce is sick aswell.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Some really good stuff in this thread, No love for charizma & peanut butter wolf though?? Couldn't find any anyway, it's great

Sadly Charizma was murdered, shot dead in a mugging in 93 at 20 years of age :( RIP

And love this song by Cyne