hiphop

KToWn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDzJK6BOHAI...feature=related

stoupe is on par with pete rock as one of the best beatmakers in hip hop imo

who thinks jehst is a goon btw ?

No one is on his level in the uk apart from maybe chester p

A lot of mates I know really dont like him, but then again their listenin to the likes of N-Dubz :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: They ain't got a foot to stand on

Glad to see Jehst is liked by other's here :yep:

When's this 'Dragon of an Ordinary Family' album gonna drop? Been waiting at the bus stop getting stoned since I got off the menghi bus a good two and a bit years ago :unsure::B):

mate im sorry but when it comes to hip hop

i get protective like a mother lion over her cubs bruv

and u must be fucking with me if u think blackeyed peas are hip hop

and if u dont like the odd bit of dogging hoes and cars then u is one sucker .

hip hop has an ingredience

flow and rhyme pattern

lyrics (and not obvious ones)

originality

word play metaphores

similies etc im out of net time but u seriously need to listen to the fugees

peace im out no beef but black eyed peas suck roach

easy bruva

:unsure::B)::rofl: Who said black eyed peas are hip hop? Their commercial crap and not even commercial hip hop crap

Guest smoketilluchoke

sean PEEEEEEEEE

never knew how sick this guy was

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Not really that into his voice but what a beat, any old school skaters might remember this off the Blueprint video 'waiting for the world'

:):ouch::rofl: Who said black eyed peas are hip hop? Their commercial crap and not even commercial hip hop crap

I love my hip hop,and when black eyed peas 1st hit the scene without the twat,they weren't bad,but as soon as she came on the scene it was commercial shite.This was my fav of their earlier stuff

I'll give you that, 10 years ago they were a different group and questlove has done some allright stuff in the past but like you said something happened to them for that complete change in style. :)lol:):nope: :nope:

New lowkey

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

if u dont know about this

KILL YOSELF :smug::rofl:

oj just enjoy ;):yep::B):

Moment of truth, literally AN ALBUM ANYONE AND EVERYONE SHOULD LISTEN TO. Thought I'd add to Smoketilluchoke's post with this classic

Bruce lee intro, speaking amazing truth :spliff:

these lyrics pretty much some up hip hop e2a. or whats wrong with it

Edited by WeedIsFree