hiphop

KToWn

Guest smoketilluchoke
That`s some wicked scratching at the beginning :wassnnme:

hahah u know this

sounds like dj babu , i could be wrong tho

check him here havin a little juggle SICK

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest smoketilluchoke

this beat is perfection, who the fuck make beats like this?

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

why do they all go "uurgh yeah" at the beggining lol

"Im going to show you how a gangster nigger do it"

Hes got mad talent for sure, amazing lyrics! Almost as good as "It has lips but no face" :wink:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Archangel

Guest smoketilluchoke
why do they all go "uurgh yeah" at the beggining lol

"Im going to show you how a gangster nigger do it"

Hes got mad talent for sure, amazing lyrics! Almost as good as "It has lips but no face" :wink:

right, 1st of all

im all for positive hiphop and lyricism, incase u aint noticed from some of my other posts

but bro, im afraid subject matter DOES NOT determine talent, do u have any idea how many albums he has produced with pretty much flawless production?

just cos u dont like what he talking about, doesnt make it shit

ok, east coast hiphop has more complex lyrics, but the beats are much much simpler

even somebody like dj premier who is one of the best, his beats dont have anywhere near as much depth as what ive heard from paul & juice

plus, where did i say he was a sick lyricist, i said WHO MAKES BEATS LIKE THIS lol lol

so chill the fuck out with ur hiphop policing, its not like im posting 50 cent is it lol lol

ETA- if u are bumping this shit on computer speakers u might aswell forget about it, cos u cant even hear half of whats goin on

you'll be telling me this aint lyricism next lol lol lol

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

Back to the UK for some real rap, still kills it even a little drunk and little stoned and what seems to be a broken nose :wink:

Real lyrics with some serious meaning. Listen and learn people, chesters back here teaching....

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Weeds

Edited by Weedsmoker

Guest smoketilluchoke

real rap eh?

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I know a lot of cats think Jehst's a bit of a gooner, but I do think he has some fat beats and lyrically he does have a lot of real life things to say, I know i can listen to this tune and laugh!

'In need of some herbal healing, I search and rummage. My eye's light up like ruby's in a world of rubbish'. I likes

Guest smoketilluchoke

only really heard jehst on that nighbreed track wit kyza n klashnekoff

sounded alright on that one still

guru killin it live

them punk ass jools holland audience dont knwo what they are witnessing

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

Haven't seen any Kashmere here yet, couldn't find it anyway

Edited by WeedIsFree

Guest smoketilluchoke

yeh bro stoupe is sick, shame they didnt have him in the new aotp shit

pete rock got sum ill shit too

i just meant a lot of "real hiphop" heads think everything the south shit is wack

i think old evil triple six beats are some of the best

1st verse MURKED IT, bare words beginning with s

what do they call that is it "alliteration"??????