hiphop

KToWn

Guest smoketilluchoke

yo og

everyone cussed that wu-tang album, but i thought it was alright, they should have just stuck with spitting the choruses tho instead of getting singers :v:

raekwon was on form on that album tho

HAHAHA, twista you must have heard that eminem song stan, well thats what u lookin like right now LMFAO

its gangsta, its rap

but i dont give a damn, this shit is bumpin

dj paul & juicy possibly the two most under-rated producers in the game

they take the beats to another level

paul killed this one

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

Guest thousandyardstare
(i'm fly).

No you`re not lol

This is the shit :angry:

The album this is taken from is one of my fav rapp albums ever, the little skits in between the tracks are funny as fuck lol Great post!

The album this is taken from is one of my fav rapp albums ever, the little skits in between the tracks are funny as fuck lol Great post!

lol Pure class innit, all killer no filler lol:angry:

Guest smoketilluchoke

never been too much into this guy before

but this track is sick, premo changin it up a bit too, dont sound like one of his usual beats

Edited by smoketilluchoke

yo og

everyone cussed that wu-tang album, but i thought it was alright, they should have just stuck with spitting the choruses tho instead of getting singers :doh:

Yeah it's got a couple of tracks I like. Like Meth's verse on that one.

These are ok too;

And this one's heavy

never been too much into this guy before

but this track is sick, premo changin it up a bit too, dont sound like one of his usual beats

Wow, listening to that just found out I share a b'day with Royce ie same year too.

Edited by OG refugee #24601

Guest smoketilluchoke

hahaha bro thats crazy

they my fav tracks off that album too

HAHAH for real??? old skool huh? :wink: :ninja:

meths last album had some big tracks on still

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Thank fuck OG, someone needs to save this thread from all the hip-pop!!

Hip-pop ???????

Hip hot is dead.

rap = yes taken over the world (no better record sales in the world).

You like beats from the 70s and thats fine but i like real rap as thats where its at and old stuff will never top the charts as rap music is in 2010.

And i guess you like the beastie boys or vanilla ice.

:unsure:

I like shit from the 90's....you know....when rap was good. How old are you? Because you come across like some 13yr old eminem fanboy, for real. Rap music in 2010 is fuckin pitiful, all the good stuff is underground.

i agree with ya completely m8,but i do rate this man klashnekoff

Guest smoketilluchoke
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">