hiphop

KToWn

i loved hip hop in the 90s,such as biggie,tupac,guru,ll cool j,lost boyz,dre,warren g,the roots,mos def,mobb deep,etc.etc

im not too keen nowadays

my favourite rapper lyrically has got to be tupac and for the flow has got to be biggie,

heres a couple of my favs

im still busting these tunes now

Guest TWISTA
E+M (just don't give a fuck).

was there a cryptic clue in that one...?

have some Slick Rick

Not cryptic just obvious.

Guest TWISTA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc6kBlYAGUU

Eminem

Rainman

with Lyrics for you oldies... lol

coco,do you know how to insert the youtube link so the video shows?

because i cant do it with internet explorer but i can do it with firefox,its just a suggestion for you if you have a problem postin them m8

E+M (rainman).

Edited by TWISTA

Some real shit, fuck feminem

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc6kBlYAGUU

Eminem

Rainman

with Lyrics for you oldies... lol

coco,do you know how to insert the youtube link so the video shows?

because i cant do it with internet explorer but i can do it with firefox,its just a suggestion for you if you have a problem postin them m8

i think its cos i aint a full member mate .. i tried before and all i got was the code on my post.

anyone remember this...?

Beat Street....

p.s. see lol:P

Edited by Mr Mullen

Nothing to do with that mate.......copy everything after the = on the vid and post it in the youtube link on the left when you are posting reply

Owd