hiphop

KToWn

Guest Tree Man

Bo!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

serious!

Edited by Tree Man

Guest smoketilluchoke

anyway enuff of that ozzie stuff treeman :rofl:

u dont know about skinny pimp man

anyway enuff of that ozzie stuff treeman :wassnnme:

u dont know about skinny pimp man

Reminds me of Master P not quite sure why though

Edited by Lookin

Guest smoketilluchoke

it could be the southern accent , but master p is terrible man

alright here is another skinny pimp track

dont tell me this one is like master p

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by smoketilluchoke

Sorry mate but i can't stand hiphop, it's all a load of balls, two note bass line with a fat beat and some guy swearing alot, cause he can't express himself any other way. only my opinion, but i think music should be musical, these guy's have little or no musical talent, just angry guy's shouting about things i don't really care about. But variety is the spice of life mate, each to his own and all.

Doesn't black people singing about niggers equate to white people singing pro white music. bloody racists.

Gonna take my whiter than white ass

down and smoke some grass

can't beat the fuckin green

caucasian brothers know what i mean

just off the top of my head, stick a standard beat behind it and it could be the next number one. :wink:

**EDIT: I just read the rest of the pages and saw u responded to ur first comment, i didnt see it before i typed thsi**

it surprises me to hear a stoner be so stereotypical, seeing as how stoners are stereotyped, and most of us dont like it

i also grew up in an inner city area. ive listened to rap basically my whole life but i also appreciate other music, as far as country, to rock.

ur sort of right, there are some rappers who all they do is swear alot, but to say they have no musical talent is a little far fetched.

i believe rythym and lyrical ability is considered musical talent, and rappers focus more on the ability to make plays on words, or metaphors, lyrically than necessarily playing an instrument. although alot of rappers can play musical instruments as well (Lil wayne plays guitar, TI plays piano)

i like some modern rappers, but like the topic started said, Bone Thugz N Harmony is probably the best hip hop to listen to high.

they rap about weed alot, but they arent typical rappers, as u can guess from the name, they harmonize and sing alot and it just sounds really good and smooth and relaxing.

also, Tupac is legendary.

his rapping was way before his time and although he does cuss a decent amount, most of his songs are "REAL".

he raps about things he is really feeling, as far as life, the political world, crime, weed, etc.

its not juts a bunch of, "I get bitches, i have money, bla bla bla"

i can understand not relating to rap, but to bad mouth it and say all they do is yell isnt fair.

i relate to rap because im from the city (even tho im white)

i didnt have money either, people got shot near my house, we got robbed monthly

so when Tupac says something like:

Multiple gun shots, fill the block, the fun stops/

Niggas is callin cops, people shot, nobody stops/

i wonder when the world stop caring/

Last nightm 2 kids shot while the whole black staring/

i will never understand a society/

when they try to murder me then they lie to me/

product of a dyin breed/

That song is called Starin' Thru My Rearview

it sounds alot better when u can actually hear it, like most lyrics, its hard to get the rhythym and emphasis of the words thru typing

and as far as bone thugz go, i love listenin to Smokin Buddah, or Weed Song, or First of the Month, or Fried Day, or... pretty much anything when smoking.

its so relaxing.

well anyway, ive presented my point, probably ranted a little too long, :D

Edited by G3NESYS

These days I'm more into reggae and dancehall. Nothing like a bit of sizzla when smoke a phat joint. lol

Although i suppose they have conections, as it was a jamaican (cool herc) who invented hiphop.

Guest Tree Man

WTF no more aus shiz Smoke... AHH YA MADDA FAKERS! :yep::yes:lol

tsk tsk .. you guys dissapoint me... :)

I'm running out of AUS vids anyway... underground stuff is very limited.

But i think its fuckin top!

Hers some UK shiz!

and US

Naughty Words :P

sorry for the amount ... Its been a while lol:(:)

Edited by Tree Man

Guest Tree Man

:) @ smoke ....... bladdy bleeeedin' baaaaarstad! (aussie accent)

love Roisin on that Handsome Boy track... shes ace.. Thats quite a special song to me.

Nice one DTH!

I HOPE EMINEM DOSN'T DISSAPOINT!

Edited by Tree Man