Oldtimes

oldtimer1

Nice to see you posting...some people hey? Enjoy the.sunshining out side. Nice spring day around.my way

• Like 1

Nice n sunny here too, Mendel cropped some oldtimes x cheese last night, testers so far indicate a nice warm glow is to be expected!! Last lot had smile mixed in and I've some smellyberry crosses to play with along with the NL x SSH x lot 5evo so all my keepers will contain some of your breeding chief! Thank you.

Definitely going to be front of queue when the b line drops. In the meantime I hope life treats you kindly and again, thank you for sharing.

• Like 1

Which strain is the least stinkiest?

What do you mean mate?

This is a thread about Oldtimes.

Id say Ot1's strains focus more on the effect than on just being stinky but they all smell strong IMO once cured.

RR

Edited by Road_Runner
  • Like 2

Its nice that people remember me, all the best Ot1

Remember you! More like least we ever forget.

Legends are legendary.

Cheers tico.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Had my first smoke of oldtimes at the caravan throught he week. Lovely taste, reminded me of something I smoked back in the late 90's.

morning.

I've grown out a smile and oldtimes I intended on using as mothers, so I hadn't topped/trained them as I would normally, but the yielded just under 2oz each in 6.5l pots so not too shabby all things considered.

smile n oldtimes

Got to say, I think I prefer the oldtimes so far, but I've got 8 smile in veg (Still to sex) then I'll be doing an oldtimes run so once I sample the different pheno's that might change.
This particular pheno of Oldtimes is fooking lovely though :yep:
  • Like 4

This should probably go in the problem sector, but its not really a problem and as its Oldtimes.........

Almost 5 weeks ago I had two Oldtimes ladies, one I put a piccie up in this thread a few pages back and was harvested at 8 weeks.

Her sister is almost a different plant. I have already harvested 3 decent seized colas off her which were lower branches that matured fast. Today I have taken another cola of hoping it might speed things up .

She is 86days old has 4 massive colas that have about 3% of the pistils have changed colour. She looks like she is still throwing out white pistils and maturing from the bottom up.

I got 4 other plants that have had to join her in the tent but its a squeeze in there and I'm not sure how long I should keep her going for. A friend had a peak and said she could go on for weeks like this, i.e. throwing out more white pistils. I know the rules are a 80% coloured pistils and cloudy or amber trichs but this vixen seems to be maturing and growing at the same time.

Bit lost, any advice would be great?

gallery_78513_6669_12488.jpg

gallery_78513_6669_131901.jpg

gallery_78513_6669_140835.jpg

e2a - she is into her 3rd week of being flushed

Edited by Ital
  • Like 4

I would keep an eye on the tricomes better to have them all milky, i get plants like that and the leaves are dropping off and i think they still got a bit to go. I make sure now they have enough nitrogen throughout, one of the reasons i now do organic.

My advice is let it bake for a while longer looking at those pistols they could still swell a bit but then if there is no clear trics, chop it and run it again.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Picture of health those are

Guna haft to pop my oldtimes soon

Tempa

Got a confirmed female yesterday so will be tested soon...

RR