Oldtimes

oldtimer1

I've never spoken to you personally Oldtimer, but your wisdom is legendary and has helped me to become a better grower, and for that I am truly thankful. I'm very happy to hear that things are on the up for you, and if your reputation for cooking is anything to go buy then I'm very much looking forward to the new year :)

All the best mate.

hello Ot1

is it macular degeneration that you suffer from? my grandfather has that, and has to get injections into his eyes and is a bit grumpy about losing his vision... so i can sympathise. i hope the move goes well and we'll have you around more often posting your wisdom and cooking more cordon bleu genetics :yep:

i was lucky enough to try b-line recently, it was the first time i had tried any of your cooking and i was very impressed. i'll defiantly be trying to get my hands on some when it is released

the smoke was dense (almost like you could chew it), very flavorful and more on the savory side of things :D (it kind of reminded me of a perfectly cooked steak and all the trimmings :grubsup: )

it was superb, i can't wait to grow it

dr.gt :yinyang:

• Like 1

My first go at Oldtimes and she's looking like she'll be done this sunday/early next week, her sister is at least a week behind her.

The smell is phenomenal...

gallery_78513_6669_17907.jpg

:grubsup:

Edited by Ital B
  • Like 9

Guest tempa

i have 3 oldtimes seeds i did have 5 but 2seedlings got killed in a raid so could anyone give me a idea what they will be like please should i pop them next run ??

tempa

i have 3 oldtimes seeds i did have 5 but 2seedlings got killed in a raid so could anyone give me a idea what they will be like please should i pop them next run ??

tempa

Erm, have a read of this thread mate.

• Like 2

I have an old times and a smile around 2weeks from finish, I'm get some pics up when I'm at the pc but they smell amazing.

:yep:

Edited by Biltong Bob
  • Like 1

Guest tempa

Erm, have a read of this thread mate.

i have read it and seems like im going to pop these beauties for the next run :)

tempa

• Like 1

I would just like to say thank you to all the nice comments, also put a link to my post earlier in this topic updating what is happening, as I am still getting members PMing me asking if I will be making more seeds, so link back to my post !

• Like 11