Oldtimes

oldtimer1

Nice to have news from you...i know you suround of love so i know you will overcome your difficulties... you are a living legend...stay safe and well

• Like 1

Good to hear from you again OT1, glad to hear they can help you with your condition and hope the move goes well

look forward to the seed drop :)

you will never be forgotten mate ;)

• Like 1

@@oldtimer1 Good to hear your still around the forum, and still planning on cooking.

I sacrificed some C3 and Smellyberry to the soil's when i heard the bad news about your eyesight, hoping it would be beneficial lol

All the best with your eyesight

Os1

great to read a new post from you ot1.

im sill growing the l5e lady from the first release , and look forward to trying the b line.

although I expect theyll be in very high demand.

folk'll be making a beeline for them im sure.

;)

thanks man , and I hope they will be able to continue helping your eyesight.

• Like 1

Good to read your news oldtimer1, glad thing seem to be on the up what with a new home, stabilising of the eye problems etc. As for your cooking, don't rush it and knacker yourself (hark at the Yorkshire kettle!), we can all wait for you.

Sounds like fun times ahead!

:yep:

:notworthy:

PS: Forget you?? WTF?? I doubt it is even possible. My grow is a constant reminder of the time you took to help me.... as is every puff I take on a spliff of my own :cheers:

• Like 7

So good to hear from you ot, the place ain't the same without you here.

Every religion needs a god!

RR

• Like 1

Wow been gone here recently but great to see you back @@oldtimer1 glad to read some good news this morning :)

Hope the move goes smoothly and looking forward to you getting back into the swing of things.

Zion :haveadab:

• Like 1