Oldtimes

oldtimer1

Hi Ot

are the indica seeds ready yet mentioned in post #31

I’m going to send Joolz some seeds of another var I have made, this is an indica sat hybrid, much more indica dominant than anything I have ever released before. I made it for people who don’t have a lot of head room and would like to get an idea of what a sativa high is like.

only got 1.5 headroom and i'd love to try a sativa type grow

thanks

Leroy I'm calling it smile cos that is what it makes everyone do including me, Joolz has the seed, but I have not put it up yet as I'm away for a week so won't be around to field any Q's., so next weekend.

I had this forwarded to me:-

To whomever it may concern,

I have recently found myself in possession of some Indian haze and a test bud which I understand came from your department.

Yesterday morning upon I decided that I should sample some of said goods. I started with an Indian Haze which whilst lacking the look and smell of any decent dutch cannabis did appear to give some kind of 'high'.

The problem I have with the product is that in the next few hours I found myself cleaning the bathroom to a level of cleanliness hitherto unreachable by myself. I found nooks and crannies I was unaware of and actually took some kind of perverse pleasure in removing debris and dirt.

Of course by this point alarm bells were ringing. I knew that by now I should be sat comatose on the sofa,planning what gooey cake to entertain next and enjoying re-runs of scrapheap challenge.

I figured the logical thing to do would be to try a joint of the test bud... surely this would help bring me back to a place of comfort?

It didn't though did it.. and to be frank I expect your company knew this from the start. I further found myself hoovering the house, top to toe with an added hint of kitchen floor wipe to the equation.

Not once did I want to do nothing and stare into space. I barely craved sweet things at all and most frighteningly I found myself grinning, both to myself and my partner. This horrid anomaly with my physical being was further enhanced by my smiling to people in the local shop when I purchased some wares. This is truly a hideous development as smiling is something,until now that I've been able to keep inside my own house and only show to a few special friends.

Luckily for me I did have some self regulating white widow which eventually bought me back into a sphere of emotion I felt comfortable in and any hint of smiling or activity left my cursed body.

I would like to know what, as a company you intend on doing about allowing such dangerous drugs to be available to people like me?

I await your response

disgusted from essex

• Like 5

Leroy I'm calling it smile cos that is what it makes everyone do including me, Joolz has the seed, but I have not put it up yet as I'm away for a week so won't be around to field any Q's., so next weekend.

cheers Ot, :yinyang:

I have recently found myself in possession of some Indian haze and a test bud which I understand came from your department.

Yesterday morning upon I decided that I should sample some of said goods. I started with an Indian Haze which whilst lacking the look and smell of any decent dutch cannabis did appear to give some kind of 'high'.

The problem I have with the product is that in the next few hours I found myself cleaning the bathroom to a level of cleanliness hitherto unreachable by myself. I found nooks and crannies I was unaware of and actually took some kind of perverse pleasure in removing debris and dirt.

Of course by this point alarm bells were ringing. I knew that by now I should be sat comatose on the sofa,planning what gooey cake to entertain next and enjoying re-runs of scrapheap challenge.

I figured the logical thing to do would be to try a joint of the test bud... surely this would help bring me back to a place of comfort?

It didn't though did it.. and to be frank I expect your company knew this from the start. I further found myself hoovering the house, top to toe with an added hint of kitchen floor wipe to the equation.

Not once did I want to do nothing and stare into space. I barely craved sweet things at all and most frighteningly I found myself grinning, both to myself and my partner. This horrid anomaly with my physical being was further enhanced by my smiling to people in the local shop when I purchased some wares. This is truly a hideous development as smiling is something,until now that I've been able to keep inside my own house and only show to a few special friends.

Luckily for me I did have some self regulating white widow which eventually bought me back into a sphere of emotion I felt comfortable in and any hint of smiling or activity left my cursed body.

I would like to know what, as a company you intend on doing about allowing such dangerous drugs to be available to people like me?

I await your response

disgusted from essex

Booj :yep:

:yahoo:

I await your response

disgusted from essex

Now thats what I'm looking for!!........not the accursed W.W....the one that makes me do things with a grin on my face and peace in my heart.

O.G

got my oldtimes today :clapping::yep:

and that Smile sounds lovley too, sounds like the cheuqe books gonna have to come out again :D

pmsl at the letter of complaint

Booj :innocent:

:blushing:

I don't think it was as it happens. :unsure: but it sure made me laugh.

There is no better advertizing than that post for me.Just what I'm looking for.....Where is that cheque book........My problem I like digging when I'm stoned.Attacked a ant hill in front of the house one day which ended up being near 4' deep into the clay before I got them all. Pretty near forgot about it and almost drove the car in the hole before I filled it in!! heheheh Showgirl

hey ot be having a gander at the seeds you,ve been putting out,good to here your shareing a wee bit of some good genetics (obviously not all your goodies)but a wee chance at something different.

peace jaffaman.

Edited by jaffaman

• 3 months later...

I germinated four seeds and had 2 females. They were vegged/grown in a greenhouse and later outside and flowered under 1000w of mixed lights (approx 100w/ft). They went into flower at approximately 2 ½-3 ft and both finished at approx 5 ½ ft.

The plants I had showed different phenos with the one I’ve tried finishing at 7 ½ weeks and the other going to 9 weeks. Both plants were columnar in structure. The faster pheno formed medium-sized, tight, light-green buds which were trichome covered. The slower pheno formed looser buds (with long foxtails) which were more spear shaped and a bit larger than the other pheno. The buds were a similar light green and are coated in trichomes.

The following comments relate to the faster pheno and it’s only about 12 days dry!

This is the nicest and strongest puff I have smoked for a long time (probably since the late eighties/early nineties). I have spent a lot of effort trying to find an uberstrain and think I might have one here. I have never considered myself a light-weight but today I have opted for the Lot#5 through the day and I won’t be smoking the Oldtimes till I get home from work.

The buds are sticky and dense and the taste is apparent through an unlit fag. There are earthy sativa undertones to the taste and it is a real treat from the first drag. The fag definitely goes out a few times and you find yourself staring into space. It’s a real creeper too with a long lasting high. The buzz seems a great mix of an up high and body stone. I sometimes find the high offered by sativas to be a bit subtle and better suited to daytime and action rather than evenings and gouching out, but this is different it has a strong effect on the body and for me acts as bit of a muscle relaxant leading me to lay on the sofa and think about stuff/daydream about stuff/imagining I’m some sort of hero saving the day somehow. It’s probably best I do stay put as well as well as not only are my legs ‘heavy’ the gear also makes me stumble around a bit. Unfortunately, it’s real hangover type morning-head gear.

This will be a keeper for me and I look forward to tasting the other pheno. Many thanks to those responsible.

seedsandsticks