Oldtimes

oldtimer1

All the Oldtimes I had from one packet were stable, dependable is how I would describe the plants I had.

I think I've had 5 females all together and although I didn't find a keeper I loved how they grew, I had 2 phenos that would get huge. 4oz in 6.5l easy.

gallery_43757_4160_452435.jpg

gallery_43757_4160_470378.jpg

Edited by creativesmoke
  • Like 17

NOOO veg4s dont do it.... re-veg her :shock:

But yeah it's well documented here that ESB had hermaphroditic traits.

Those F2's I did, there was one male plant that in veg under 24hr flouro's started producing massive balls, never seen it happen in veg before, only in 12/12 cycle. Was really strange.

Still, I would give my left nut to grow some of this stuff out from packet again. It's the only smoke in years that literally knocked me the fuck out after I had a few glasses of appleton estate. Really loved the high off these.

give it 8 weeks until my current grow is over and i'll be popping some oldtimes bx seeds, if they don't germ then i will be popping some oldtimes seeds. Diary to follow

@@bilZ

It's quite common to find autoflowering males mate.I have read that they should be discarded for breeding use as they are more likely to be' fibre-type' genetically.The males which don't autoflower are usually considered to be a better candidate if breeding 'drug-type' cannabis.

@@creativesmoke that cola is awesome!

That plant had us in tears of laughter when we cropped it, never seen anything like it.

It could have gone a bit longer and filled out slightly more but it was in with Blues so it had to come down.

Edited by creativesmoke

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wurzel1970

i took a tiny sample of my oldtimes..

8 weeks flowering , still a couple of weeks i reckon..

forced dried the sample on the radiator over 3 days..

just smoked it..

bloody hell fire , this stuff is strong..

cant wait to finish the plant and really get the taste , smell and even stronger buzz..

:)

Edited by wurzel1970

• 2 months later...

She looks lovely. I hopening have some moneys of another seed drop ever happens.

Happy growing

Wizard :oldtoker:

• Like 1

Guest veg4s

let my mothers go now.

but ive just had some oldtimes this weekend that i let cure for a month or so. Its so much better after a cure.

A really rushy get shit done kind of high.

deffinatly one that gets better with age

• Like 1