Oldtimes

oldtimer1

Respect Oldtimer1, this strain of yours never fails to amaze me year after year.

I hope you enjoy the view, your looking up the skirt of an 8ft Oldtimes, her 3 sisters are not far behind!

gallery_58709_4511_502610.jpg

stonedcold

Edited by stonedcold
  • Like 36

wow,nothing like seeing beautiful big plant au-naturel..

are you in the UK?hope they finish for you mate wherever you are.You can't beat sun grown canna imvho

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was so looking forward to this strain. 5 got popped only one male. Problem is the other four seem to be chicks with dicks. They must have been stressed I guess. :(

Not sure whether they should be pulled or what. Any ideas? Cannot begin to describe the disappointment. :down:

Are you sure?

Oldtimes can be a tricky plant to sex, as it can have very long , slender calyxes.

I have had one oldtimes push out nanas late in flowering , but these didnt seed the crop . They may have been sterile , or perhaps my removal of them did the trick .

I d be genuinely shocked if you ve really got 80% true hermies from a pack of oldtimes mate.

What happened to the seedlings to maybe stress them?

• Like 3

There is deffo spades sticking out next to the female bits. 2.5 weeks bloom. . Not sure whether it would be worth trying to pick off every single one.? Just not sure whether to let these run or not.?

As for what could have stressed them, Bloody Rockwool! Too dry then too wet! That is how I think they got stressed, maybe. What i'm hoping is that although there are hermie traits going on things might still be ok? as in sterile etc.. or is it just blind wishful thinking?.

Never tried Oldtimes but it is meant to be a bit special isn't it? It would be sad to have to chuck them.

• 1 month later...

Got a couple of oldtimes on the go

week 5 flower,

1 grown in gold label 60/40 the other in pure coco.

18ltr pots

both topped many times and tied down to get multipul heads.

both 32" high and 2ft wide

in a 1x1x1.8 tent under a single 600w

fed canna A&B and buhddah tree 9/18pk

number 1 pure coco

gallery_53020_5023_48065.jpg

gallery_53020_5023_14162.jpg

gallery_53020_5023_41986.jpg

number 2 gold label 60/40

gallery_53020_5023_21597.jpg

gallery_53020_5023_15314.jpg

• Like 13

Nice work veg4s!

This is still one of the best strains I've ever smoked, and I miss it so bad. I still have some F2's I made to grow out, I done a small run of a few last year, some hermied like fuckery, but 1 of them was a skimpy yielder, but the buds were silver with crystals, amazing shit.

• Like 1

Nice work veg4s!

This is still one of the best strains I've ever smoked, and I miss it so bad. I still have some F2's I made to grow out, I done a small run of a few last year, some hermied like fuckery, but 1 of them was a skimpy yielder, but the buds were silver with crystals, amazing shit.

yes this one isn't the best yielder either. These 2 are my mothers

Decided to let go of this strain