Oldtimes

oldtimer1

Oldtimes, exclusive to UK420

A bit about Oldtimes, firstly it is very old school, it was bred from esb, its not esb but it has a lot of similar characteristics, I think Oldtimes is nicer, it has a very up type of high but has a little more of a body type stone than any of the lot#, I find the smell a little pungent but less so than the original esb. Flowering for Oldtimes is just over 7.5 to 9.5 weeks, stretch from 12/12 is about 3 times.

The majority are columnar in form with little branching, so they are ideal for sog, if you have ever heard of the term elephant hands, these have the trait with huge sunleaves up to 17 inches across and the middle leaf up to a ft long when its well grown.

The colas have a very high bud to leaf ratio making manicuring a dream, the buds are dense and resin laden.

While Oldtimes grows tall it is very easy to grow if you have the height in your room for it, it expresses good hybrid vigour, finding a keeper should be easy.

As a warning esb used to throw the odd hermy and are trigger happy when it comes to stress, I’ve not had any reports of hermies with oldtimes from test growers.

I think these will suit someone looking for an old school sativa dominant indica hybrid for their collection.

This is a limited edition release and price for Oldtimes is £50 per pack of 10 seeds

All the best Ot1

• Like 1

very cool B)

how long will they be available?

and or how many? as i would dearly love to try one of your strains

Edited by peterpiper

Guest dr rockster

Nice one Ot1 but could you tell me a bit about ESB?

Was it not a hybrid of your ES and Blueberry?

I ask because I have a vague(whats new!)memory of you saying ESB was not very good compared to ES which I did read was Joolz all time favourite

smoke.

That sounds great OldTimer1, nice one mate.

very cool B)

how long will they be available?

and or how many? as i would dearly love to try one of your strains

As OT1 says above this is a limited edition release, so it'll only be there for as long as it takes to sell all the seeds. Which going by past OT1 seed sales will be measured in minutes. He's not respected as he is for nothing. Get in there quick if you want some.

B)

Sounds very interesting indeed OT, I'd really like to get to grips with something like this rather than some of the more inbred and narcotic dutch hybrids and fifty notes is a steal :unsure:

Will this be like the weed we used to smoke many years ago ?

Nice one Ot1 but could you tell me a bit about ESB?

Was it not a hybrid of your ES and Blueberry?

ESB info can be found here

This back cross is very similar but produces much better bud and yield

All the best Ot1

When do they go on sale?

as of right now, Ot1 just delivered them lol but they are not in the shop yet so you'll have to pm me if you are interested untill i get chance to list them :yinyang:

Looks like it's a trip to the Bookies later this afternoon lol , don't wanna take the chance leaving it till 2 weeks time, just need Miss Lady Luck to smile on my betting slip lol , peace, Baz :yinyang:

ESB info can be found here

This back cross is very similar but produces much better bud and yield

All the best Ot1

What more could you ask for? I've been growing an ESB for the past couple of crops which OT1 doesn't think is a very good representation of the ESB he originally bred for, even though it is a clone kept going from the original crosses (the person who selected that particular plant didn't do the best job/know the strain they were selecting for). This Oldtimes cross is both a better representation and an improvement on the ESB, which I already see as a cracking strain. Plus I bet that the Oldtimes makes the best BHO from the trim (plus the best bubble, dry sift and jelly hashes). ESB, Lot#5 and another of OT1's crosses I have grown, make the best BHO's I have ever made, so I don't see the Oldtimes being any different; making such clear, pale, soaring oils like my avatar. Oils the likes of which I have only ever been able to make from OT1's crosses, and I've got it from every one of his crosses that I have tried to date. It really is a distinctive type of Butane Honey Oil; OTBHO, a lot clearer than regular BHO.

post-5967-1186227472.gif