Lead In Weed

Mr. Sesmesesles

Have a look HERE mate

There you go then, it's true.

When the glass bead problem happened it was seen all over Europe, so as I said on the ukcia blog it's only reasonable to assume it'll happen here. Class B is really going to help stop it, isn't it?

Please help get this news out there

Derek

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Sesmesesles

• Hashishin

• Lizard

• erbivore9

indeed, it's not even in their interests to poison people so it's puzzling why they do it. Are they really THAT stupid?

Or why not just put the price up and a have a proper dry ,clean and potent product...

i think the problem is that the difference in protit between fast cropped, badly manicured wet bud and nice dry nugs has become so big that to persuade these growers to spend longer growing and drying their product would mean a price hike of about 100-200%. Basicly a nice dry ounce that you paid £140 for 5-10 years ago gets sold at the same price but with very little leaf or stem removed and 50% more moisture weight.

• 1 month later...

Was just on spam removed and found this and thought i must add this to your knowledge.

spam removed

Edited by Church
spam removed

Guest easthead

How can people do this to other people?

Evil fuckers!!

I dunno what else to say apart from Prohibition sucks?