Lead In Weed

Mr. Sesmesesles

Guest djdavid4u
I think the most severe sentences should be passed on these scum bags, maybe have charges of Unlawfully endangering life and they should expect to see a life sentence

basicly there killin people

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Sesmesesles

• Hashishin

• Lizard

• erbivore9

Yeah this is true, there was a thread on here about it and some people mentioned that there was a chance the plant might be grown in a hgh lead oxide soil and the plant has actively taken it up, although I highly doubt it.

It is a sorry state of affairs, when growers resort to poisoning their clientel just for a bit more cash. As if these tits arent making enough money just selling good normal weed.

One would think the logically step would be to legalise growing, or fully legalise weed as surely that is better than deaths and the major health risks associated with toxic weed

im sick of these assholes mixin shit with our weed, i have turned down many bags of weed because they have been spayed and once i ended up with a bag of spayed weed and it was that bad i was coughin my guts up for days, i say if u think the weed looks dodgy turn it down and never hand over ur money until u have seen what ur gettin for it

I should imagine its lead oxide which is a white powder and is kinda sweet to the taste.

Hang on a moment... haven't some people in Gritty Shite thread been saying recently, that the adulterant tastes kind sweet? :rofl:

FYI...

Lead poisoning - Symptoms and effects

The symptoms of chronic lead poisoning include neurological problems, such as reduced cognitive abilities, or nausea, abdominal pain, irritability, insomnia, metal taste in oral cavity, excess lethargy or hyperactivity, headache and, in extreme cases, seizure and coma. There are also associated gastrointestinal problems, such as constipation, diarrhea, vomiting, poor appetite, weight loss, which are common in acute poisoning. Other associated effects are anemia, kidney problems, and reproductive problems.

In humans, lead toxicity sometimes causes the formation of a bluish line along the gums, which is known as the "Burton's line", although this is very uncommon in young children. Blood film examination may reveal "basophilic stippling" of red blood cells, as well as the changes normally associated with iron deficiency anemia (microcytosis and hypochromia).

Lead affects the peripheral and central nervous system. The most common sign of peripheral neuropathy due to chronic lead poisoning is painless wristdrop (weakness of the extensor muscles of hand) which usually develops after many weeks of exposure...

Source... (my bold)

Also...

The symptoms of lead poisoning may include:

* Irritability

* Aggressive behavior

* Low appetite and energy

* Difficulty sleeping

* Headaches

* Reduced sensations

* Loss of previous developmental skills (in young children)

* Anemia

* Constipation

* Abdominal pain and cramping (usually the first sign of a high, toxic dose of lead poison)

* Very high levels may cause vomiting, staggering gait, muscle weakness, seizures, or coma

Source...

Edited by Mr. Sesmesesles

The ancient Romans used lead for their pipes to the baths, etc - which explains why a lot of them went mad apparently. If governments don't give a fuck about the 1000s of chemicals in cigarettes (eg formaldehyde - that's an enbalming fluid ffs), I can't see them being overly concerned if a few tokers may be smoking bad weed. I've heard of putting lead in someone's pencil, but their in percy? That's just taking the piss (dangerously) - what next, asbestos pipe gauzes?

The ancient Romans used lead for their pipes to the baths, etc - which explains why a lot of them went mad apparently.

My missus has a very good book (Frozen In time by Owen Beattie and John Geiger, ISBN 0-88833-253-X), about Sir John Franklin's doomed exhibition to discover the North West Passage. What happened to them was a mystery for years, until three bodies were discovered and found to contain unnaturally high levels of lead - caused by the linings of the early tinned food they had been given to take with them by one of the expedition's sponsors (an early marketing exercise, I believe).

If governments don't give a fuck about the 1000s of chemicals in cigarettes (eg formaldehyde - that's an enbalming fluid ffs), I can't see them being overly concerned if a few tokers may be smoking bad weed. I've heard of putting lead in someone's pencil, but their in percy? That's just taking the piss (dangerously) - what next, asbestos pipe gauzes?
Sad but true, the whole attitude in this country seems to be that any ills suffered by recreational drug users, are All Their Own Fault, rather than a direct result of prohibition :headpain:

Guest djdavid4u
im sick of these assholes mixin shit with our weed, i have turned down many bags of weed because they have been spayed and once i ended up with a bag of spayed weed and it was that bad i was coughin my guts up for days, i say if u think the weed looks dodgy turn it down and never hand over ur money until u have seen what ur gettin for it

Follow this advice

Is there any more news on Germany considering legalised home growing?

:guitar:

I wouldn't hold your breath TBH. Angela Merckel is a keen Europhile - there's no way she's going to take her country in any anti-Euro direction and that includes drug policy.

Follow this advice

And start growing your own :smoke:

Edited by Mr. Sesmesesles

I should imagine its lead oxide which is a white powder and is kinda sweet to the taste.

Hang on a moment... haven't some people in Gritty Shite thread been saying recently, that the adulterant tastes kind sweet? :yinyang:

The adulterant in that case was probably the sugar solution stuff - what is it called, brix?? I saw some of that...on ok herb too :blub:

• 5 weeks later...

lets hope it stays in Germany. I work with a german and i swear something wet wrong with him, maybe the lead got him.:wassnnme:

Cannabis is being contaminated with lead,

The low life scum type people that do this to weed never fail to amaze me with their selfishness, greed and lack of respect for cannabis smokers :naughty: .

H.T.

:wassnnme:

indeed, it's not even in their interests to poison people so it's puzzling why they do it. Are they really THAT stupid?