Decriminalization of cannabis!

Guest Yppe

I don`t really know how many of you have already sign this but a reminder is allways in place:

In 16-17 of april an UN drug convetion is held and italian radicalparty will give away in UN convetion an appeal to "check" the drug policies in UN and worldwide.

So go an sign this appeal to a better tomorrow... :cell:

< http://www.radicalparty.org/lia_paa_appeal...orm.php?lang=en >

And tell your friends too to sing the appeal...

Let's liberate cannabis!!!

PS. Put some comment or something to keep this alive atleast to 16 of april!!!

[edit]

Updated link, MYH

Edited by Mind Your Head

High ya

Yup i signed this before !!

but lets get those that havnt to do so.

Every little helps in this struggle for the Decrim/legalisation of MJ

:D

• 4 months later...

funny how the goverment ignores the un over things like iraq, but always says when it suits them we cant change drugs policies because of the un blah blah blah

i just wanna say hello to buddahbwoy (or however you spell it). it was him who recommended this site and got me into weed.

Well to be honest he's my best mate and i've been helping him out a little.

:smoke: yeah right, like smoking da bud while he's going on about temperatures and humidity and duck tape and all that shit that goes on when growing your own.

it's not that i'm not interested just would rather get stoned, BUT and this is a big but, i will be looking after his special babies for a week. i dont know how he can trust me as i even let an artificial flower die. so BB i promise i will take good care of them 4 ya.

i also wanted to say (while listening to a little bit of snoop [Lodi Dodi] ) that i'm really impressed with what he has built. i know he has been talking to NPK and Saldo ( if thats his name ) for a bit and they have given him some good advice and i can tell you it looks better in the flesh than as a picture.

i'm sure if u have read BB's posts then you would have seen Melissa, well that one is named after my special g/f Melissa Joan Heart, so i hope she does turn out to be female, would much rather have a pussy.....lol

well ello to all u fellow smokers as i might need some of your advice in the future if thats alright as i might be having a go at growing the finest plant ever..

:cat:

oh yeah add my signature aswell.............. :cat:

the only thing is if they legalise cannabis then the government will put tax on it and they will make it expensive like alcohol and cigarettes......wont they????????

lol

Edited by Tokin_Tiger

the only thing is if they legalise cannabis then the government will put tax on it and they will make it expensive like alcohol and cigarettes......wont they????????

Well, yeah... expensive (maybe), but at least it would be legal :punk:

I'll take that anyday. Then let them try to stop us growing!

oh yeah add my signature aswell.............. :smoke:

:badass:

Cough cough Expensive ??? :woot:

MJ the same price as cigarettes ooh yes please ;)

25 gms for less than a fiver??, 20 neat spliffs for 4 quid :blub:

if thats expensive Im now RICH :lol: J/K

Seriously if Ganja wa they same price as Cigarettes we'd be laughing gram 4 gram

Legalise IT :oldtoker: