Firefox Search Addon For Uk420

Scribb|e

cheers Scribble i will use this when i can get me head round ubuntu still dont know what to do to create a dual boot

with windoze so as soon as me ead gets round it sorted

any tips :spliff:

e2a I really need to ditch widoze as soon as

Edited by Budtastic

You can use this search plugin running FF on any OS, not just Linux, you know. :yahoo:

:unsure:

e²a: Win installation instructions are above. lol

e²a²:

cheers Scribble i will use this when i can get me head round ubuntu still dont know what to do to create a dual boot with windoze so as soon as me ead gets round it sorted any tips

Yup - just downolad the Ubuntu Desktop install CD from www.ubuntu.com and boot your PC with it - if it's a PC that already had Win on, it will guide you through the procedure of installing Ubuntu on a separate partition for itself, and automatically set up a dual-boot menu for you. lol

You can always also just use the Ubuntu CD as a 'live' Linux version - you can just run it from the CD drive, not installing to the hard-drive (or affecting it) in any way - it's pretty slow running it like that, but it does allow you to try out Ubuntu without changing anything on your PC, saving booting from the CD drive.

Edited by Scribble

• 3 weeks later...

any chance of a new link to the search addon scribble? great idea by the way

oops my mistake, i shouldnot of skipped to the end of the thread, great idea scribble, shall check it out

Edited by kilgore trout

No worries - I had to rehost it somewhere else as the original link to the bitbucket I used expired after, oh I don't know, 10 minutes or something. lol

I'll see if I can get Joolz to host it on the UK420 server somewhere - that'd be the ideal solution, I reckon.

Hope you get some good use out of it - if you have any problems or questions about it, don't hesitate to let me know. lol

lol

e²a: Another idea, short of Joolz uploading it to UK420's server would be to move the replacement link to the file to my original 1st post, so that ppl can find it straight away rather than ppl having to scroll about in the depths of the thread to find it.

Edited by Scribble