Trichoderma Harzianum & Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhizas

Felix Dzerzhinsky

I just found this site on the net thought it was worth putting it up.

[link edited]

I dont think this is the essence that has been mentioned in this post

Sounds good tho,, i think it only available in OZ tho,,

Graeto :smoke:

Edited by pro_libertate

hi-guys!

so-you-need-to-reapply-the-Thrichoderma-on-foilage.

Would-one-also-spray-the-flowers-with-it-or-is-this-a-no-no?

It-kills-fungy,-but-making-the-bud-wet...hmmm

Ps.-i-did-buy-the-phiranha.(i-know-overpriced).-They-recomend-using-voodoo-with-it(suprise,suprise),-is-that-to-feed-it?

Can-i-feed-it-some-other-homemade-stuff?

Thanks-for-bearing-with-me..

DDoctor :wink:

Hiya mate'

Reaply trichoderma on new leaves lol

I've used it up untill week 5 flower and didn't get budrot. Apparently it can be used throughout flower - given environment/airflow is good enough to avoid budrot

Hope that helps lol

e2a Please correct if I'm wrong

Edited by Arbuscule

thanks-for-the-reply!mate

quote:

/Reaply trichoderma on new leaves /

/I've used it up untill week 5 flower and didn't get budrot. Apparently it can be used throughout flower - given environment/airflow is good enough to avoid budrot/

So-does-that-mean-you-do-spray-flowers-or-do-you-spray-leaves-only-when-flowering?

thnks

Ddoctor :)

ps.-I-must-have-jumped-a-page-cause-just-found-what-to-feed-which-inoculant-...TA

Hiya DoctorD

I only sprayed leaves, as I only aquiured the Essence at week 3 flower and sprayed a couple of times up till week 5. I was para about spraying buds

My way wasn't optimal cos a spot of lsf came back (spores lurking in flowers lol ) That said it did prevent the lsf decimating my plants, holding at bay despite my rather incomplete way of spraying

This time I sprayed them to fuck in late veg - no sign of lsf as yet

Hopefully someone better informed'll be along who can answer better. All the best mate

A :spliff:

oh, dear!!!

more urgently i have sprayed to piranha with a handsprayer (not a pump up one) a couple of days ago.

Now i'm seeing white dots on the top of some leafs!!! tiny like pinn heads. do wipe off, but not easy.

Since i've sprayed with a handsprayer, would the trichoderma not have worked and now i've got powerdy mildew because of the spraying

?

Or is the white stuff the Trichoderma?

Got no camera!!

maybe phone will take a pic..

DD ;)

Wouldn't a thought it's mildew from spraying a couple of days back ;) Pic 'd definately be helpful

There's blotchy spots on my leaves from spraying a few days back, think you can see them in the Cheese pic below - are they anything like that ?

A Handsprayer may have shredded any fungi, but I'd be surprised if it's done any harm. Again someone more experienced may well prove me mistaken, in which case I apologise :ninja:

e2a I think the blotchiness's cos I don't have a 'spreading agent' like pro lib recommends. Don't think it's anything bad

e2e2a sounds diffarent though - a pic;d definately be good

post-23670-1222552404_thumb.jpg

Edited by Arbuscule

there-we-have-it.

my-first-pics-uploaded

This-is-the-worst-affected..

spraying-might-not-have-harmed-but-provided-the-right-conditions-for-whatever-it-is...

Dd

post-35557-1222554983_thumb.jpg

post-35557-1222555134_thumb.jpg

just-wondering-when-IS-the-right-time-to-spray-your-plants,have-read-a-lot-of-contradicting-stuff...

found-an-article-about-spraying-with-milk!!!

Seems-to-work-on-Zuchini!

Would-spraying-with-milk-bugger-up-the-trichoderma???

DD :)

If you used a trigger hand spray, you will have shredded and killed all the trichoderma with the trigger pump action. Its called wasting your money.

Not sure what the white on the leaves is, it may just be dried up patches of shredded spores where there were drops on the leaf.

Why are you spraying anything anyway, I can’t see any sign of a leaf fungal infection apart from the unidentified white dots.

Before doing anything else, wait and see if the white patches grow/develop. Trichoderma should deal with leaf infections like mildew, botrytis and most leaf spots. Milk does not work very well it also blocks the stomata messing up transpiration.

If you used a trigger hand spray, you will have shredded and killed all the trichoderma with the trigger pump action. Its called wasting your money.

Not sure what the white on the leaves is, it may just be dried up patches of shredded spores where there were drops on the leaf.

Why are you spraying anything anyway, I can’t see any sign of a leaf fungal infection apart from the unidentified white dots.

Before doing anything else, wait and see if the white patches grow/develop. Trichoderma should deal with leaf infections like mildew, botrytis and most leaf spots. Milk does not work very well it also blocks the stomata messing up transpiration.

thanks OT1!!

should i not reapply the trichoderma since i've wasted them all with the sprayer??? i found a small syringe.

DD

Use a pump up sprayer, at low pressure with the nozzle set to a course pattern.

Why are you spraying trichoderma anyway, you could grow for years with no fungal problems, what is the point?