Trichoderma Harzianum & Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhizas

Felix Dzerzhinsky

So, i became a member of the Brew Crew lastnight, following the method posted by pro_liberate i knocked up a batch of Esscence (cheers webby).

Me too, its brewing as I type.

Thanks to all for the very informative thread.

Ahh Everyone is brewing ha ha

me too, now guys all we need is some of that gear that gives us 4 times more powerful brews

:wink:

Have you ever brewed four times overstrength homebrew? It's like a high octane version of Special Brew and it's ever so easy to make. bla bla bla..... bla bla bla..

.... If you allow people to home brew, then some will make 4XOS,

lol

Hi All, :rofl:

Just to clarify:

For a mix to feed every 2-3 days in the flowering phase

- Mollasses

- Rock Dust

- Trichoderma fungi

- SM3 or Maxicrop Seaweed

simmer slowly together and let cool??

Where do you get trichoderma from??

I have used Root grow Mycorrhizal fungi in potting on stage, do you add some of these granules as well to the mix??

Have I missed anything??

Or have I completely got the wrong end of the stick??? :rofl:

Would really appreciate a brief clarification

Thanks peeps

Graeto

:guitar:

Or have I completely got the wrong end of the stick??? :wassnnme:

Yes, you have, but i'm too tired to explain tonight, i'll let someone else do it.

No Worries

Graeto

:wink:

try page 19 of this topic.

I also have a description of what I do in me diary. No simmering, rock dust mixed into my compost, etc.

In other words do some research like the rest of us have. You'll be better off for it. :yep:

Edited by Randalizer

try page 19 of this topic.

I also have a description of what I do in me diary. No simmering, rock dust mixed into my compost, etc.

In other words do some research like the rest of us have. You'll be better off for it. lol

Randalizer,

I have read this post pretty much from start to finish and p19 more than once. As a new grower i needed a little clarification as to what it was used for and other things, that i wont mention again.

I have researched on the net for hours, and am going to use a combo of root gro, root food, rock dust, SM3, calcified seaweed meal, Bio gro, JAB Multi P, and coir or perlite.

I am still unclear as to the benefits of mollases and the method as to which it should be applied.

But as its 2:17am I dont give a hoot any more :yep:

Thanks

Graeto

specific questions I am happy to do. lol

okay, someone correct me please if I get this theory stuff wrong.... :yep:

molasses feeds some of the microherds. The bacteria I believe and perhaps the trichederma (of which there are several species like the beneficial bacteria). The seaweed feeds the VAM's (micro fungi that coexist with the plants roots).

what I do then is:

Heat up filtered water, mix it with molasses (1 tsp to 1 tbsp molasses to one litre water) and add it to some bubbled water (about 3 litres), add a pinch of microherds and rock powder. You can use this or mix it with compost tea during your regular fert program. During flowering I do this twice, week 3 and week 8 (9 week flowering).

when I transplant I use this molasses water, as well as use a VAM rich microherd powder and sprinkle a wee bit around the root ball zone

most folks don't fert during veg but I use a fairly rich compost for flowering and a 50% sttength compost, 50% coir for veg. If you want those formulas you will have to research it in me diary.

Some folks make a spray to fight various lsf issues. Thats page 19. Some folks use some of what I mention above for cuttings. I don't and do well but am going to experiment. I'll post results either in me diary or in a new topic.

Good luck! lol

Edited by Randalizer

qualitynotquantity

just like to thanks webby, pro lib, felix and everyone els for this thread and the goodies ive just used the essence an i gotta say its much lively'er than anything ive ever try'd which gotta be a good thing... :rofl: so thanks again everyone for introducing me to the world of fungi an bacto :woot:

I may be wrong but essence is a particular blend of beneficial bacteria that is specifically formulated for dealing with lsf issues. PM Webby for more details.

I may be wrong but essence is a particular blend of beneficial bacteria that is specifically formulated for dealing with lsf issues. PM Webby for more details.

Thanks Randalizer,,, I will

Still waiting on the Rockdust!!

No post as yet,, (fingers crossed) :smoke:

Graeto :smoke: