Trichoderma Harzianum & Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhizas

Felix Dzerzhinsky

Davey Jones

I always do it at one teaspoon per litre for bubbling, then once activated mix this 50:50 with aerated water

I think there is an alternative if you dont wanna bubble etc.. I used "vitalink biopac" (Google it) on my seedlings whilst I waited for my essence off Webby to arrive (thanks mate! - I got it now!)

From what i can see that is:

Vita Link Bio-Pac

Bio stimulant

Bio-Pac is a top end 'new generation' Bio Stimulant that activates and accelerates the growth process. In technical terms Bio-Pac contains (amongst other things) humates, cold water pressed kelp, amino acids, carbohydrates, essential B vitamins, vitamin K as well as nitrogen fixing, phosphorous solubilising and growth promoting bacteria. In practical terms this enhances root biomass (quite dramatically!), increases efficiency of nutrient uptake, increases yield and increases stress resistance.

Is that the same thing you're talking about?

Edited by Weedio

DangerousDave
Is that the same thing you're talking about?

yeah thats it, but dont click on the growhell site for a description look a bit further down the page for a detailed description from some of the other sites

Maximises nutrient uptake and controls disease

Part of the best-selling VitaLink Plant Nutrition range, VitaLink BioPac 250ml has been developed to boost results at every stage of your plants' growth cycle.

When added to your nutrient or growing media, VitaLink Bio-Pac 250ml establishes a population of bacteria that converts unavailable nutrients into a form that your plants can easily absorb. In particular, the bacteria dissolve Phosphorous and Fix Nitrogen, two of the major nutrients your plants require. The bacteria also improve the processes that encourage optimum uptake, leading to improved yields and crop quality.

VitaLink BioPac also contains several strains of micro-organisms that promote a healthy root zone, one of the fewer disease causing organisms. This speeds up propagation and vegetative growth because this is the period that your plants develop their root system.

Originally supplied as a powder, by using a unique brewing process, we now offer VitaLink ‘Bio-Pac’ as a liquid, making it easy for use. Simply add to your nutrient or growing media.

As I said I got mine from a local grow shop (emergency situation) but I belive its available from UK420 too!

hi am a newbie here and have been reading alot about the essence that webby has been making and would like very much to get in touch with him as i have been crippled by lsf. If any1 can help it would be much appreciated!! thank you

hi am a newbie here and have been reading alot about the essence that webby has been making and would like very much to get in touch with him as i have been crippled by lsf. If any1 can help it would be much appreciated!! thank you. ps if webby is reading this i have tryed to PM you but i dont seem to be able to use this feature

hi am a newbie here and have been reading alot about the essence that webby has been making and would like very much to get in touch with him as i have been crippled by lsf. If any1 can help it would be much appreciated!! thank you. ps if webby is reading this i have tryed to PM you but i dont seem to be able to use this feature

Have u read all this thread mate as theres alot about how to sort out lsf in it.

yes mate read it all plus have tryed fungas fighter, dithane, systhane and a sulfume hotbox all to no avail. Ive had tis lsf for about 18 months :clown:

Have u tried trichoderma harzianum? Think its good for it as far as a gather?

U really need to scrub the full grow area and all ur stuff to keep it away

have cleaned everything many times! and as far as i can gather the essence has added ingrediants as well as trichoderma harzanium. By the ay thx for your replies :clown:

Hi mate

if you click on My assistant at the top of the page....

one of the options is mod team,open that and look for Webby.....there's a PM option. :(

HTH

O.G.

Hi mate

if you click on My assistant at the top of the page....

one of the options is mod team,open that and look for Webby.....there's a PM option. :yahoo:

HTH

O.G.

hi i have tried to use the pm option but it comes up with an error message that says i am not permitted to use this feature :rofl:

hi i have tried to use the pm option but it comes up with an error message that says i am not permitted to use this feature :blub:

have a look here http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=130738

PM's not available

so has any1 got any ideas as to how i can get in touch with Webby pls help i need the essence im fed up of watching my babies die :pimp:

Sorry i can't help with getting in touch with Webby (apart from bumping the thread) but have you tried trichoderma on its own? I see you've had a go with most of the fungus fighters to no avail and wondered had you tried that one too?

While I would agree wholeheartedly with 99% of everything that Felix has said - I would just like to say, that I was able to combat LSF in my last grow with just non-bubbled trichoderma.

Same here, although i suspect that there are many different forms of leaf spot and what works on some may not work on others. I only used it in early flowering last time and it did hold off the lsf, but when the buds got bigger i didn't want to foliar, it came with a vengence....only on some plants though :yahoo: