Favourite strains or best performing strains of 2016

Exile420

So ladies and gentlemen I know some of the ladies out there are still flowering.. But if your season has ended then be sure to post :)

I know there's alot to be harvested still in the next couple of months so be sure to post them when your season has ended.

Please post 2 of your favourite or best performing in this thread :yep:

All strains will be added up and I'll do a ranking list..

This can help newbies out there that are un-aware of what to run in the British outdoors

So I'll start..

1.Haze 2.0 auto 1

2.sensei indica 1

Cheers :D

• Like 6

Great idea.

Auto-wise, Dutch Passion's Daiquiri Lime has been a winner for me. You could grow it in a gorilla's armpit, it's so forgiving.

Best of the 10 strains I tried this year outdoors in the greenhouse, with Green House's Super Lemon Haze a close second.

Photo-wise, I have a White Label SuperSkunk going absolutely nuts in the greenhouse, again UK-outdoor grown with love.

Still with at least a month to go, so watch this space, but I think she's on the right track:

SuperSkunk Greenhouse SOG Top

Careful though, she's a bit stinky !!

Outdoor Bud :oldtoker:

• Like 1

so do dairquiri lime and super lemon haze are your votes? Or you waiting on the skunk? :)

Got me there. Daiquiri Lime definitely wins my 'auto' vote for 2016.

I'll get back to you on the skunk, but if all goes to plan, it'll be a no-brainer! :headbang:

Bud the Optimistic :oldtoker:

• Like 1

Got me there. Daiquiri Lime definitely wins my 'auto' vote for 2016.

I'll get back to you on the skunk, but if all goes to plan, it'll be a no-brainer! :headbang:

Bud the Optimistic :oldtoker:

Cheers mate :)

1.haze 2.0 auto 1

2.sensei indica auto 1

3.Daiquiri lime auto 1

Edited by Exile420
  • Like 2

I've had poor results with my autos so far hope my photos do better my blue kush auto was a runt but as the bud it did produce 9 grams was really really tasty I'll give that my vote

• Like 1

I've had poor results with my autos so far hope my photos do better my blue kush auto was a runt but as the bud it did produce 9 grams was really really tasty I'll give that my vote

Whats your second vote mate? @

Ah waiting on the rest I'll add to the list.

Edited by Exile420

I got about 15, maybe 20 grams at a stretch from my Blue Kush auto. Was a tasty smoke though, as you say. Generally speaking, all of my autos performed well and gave me some potent smoke, although some were much bigger than others. My auto Blueberry was planted on 8th July, very late for an auto, and I reckon she will yield an ounce, maybe two ounces when I chop her in the coming days.

@Exhile420 West Coast OG by Fast Buds was by far my best auto this year. A lot of my photoperiods have performed really well too but I can't rate them until after they are chopped and sampled...

• Like 1

Great idea.

Auto-wise, Dutch Passion's Daiquiri Lime has been a winner for me. You could grow it in a gorilla's armpit, it's so forgiving.

Best of the 10 strains I tried this year outdoors in the greenhouse, with Green House's Super Lemon Haze a close second.

Photo-wise, I have a White Label SuperSkunk going absolutely nuts in the greenhouse, again UK-outdoor grown with love.

Still with at least a month to go, so watch this space, but I think she's on the right track:

Careful though, she's a bit stinky !!

Outdoor Bud :oldtoker:

Wow really??? I had nothing but problems with Daiquiri LIme auto in regards to mold over here at the 45th parallel in canada. Relative humidity was 70-80% on the average though. Still managed to pull 165grams dry from her though, and the bud is fantastic.

Auto favorite from this season is the Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise. 112 grams dry, and tremendous fruity diesel odour. Tolerant to cold and high humidity.

Auto favorite from this season is the Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise. 112 grams dry, and tremendous fruity diesel odour. Tolerant to cold and high humidity.

SOLD! :)

• Like 2