Fish·Mix

Casey Jones

After using Fish·Mix and Bio Bloom for the first time on this run I have to say how impressed I am with the products. My plants have never looked better, and at the start of the 6th week of flowering the buds are getting nice and fat, are stinking and there is not a yellow leaf amongst my 12 plants from seed. At this stage with PM OT there'd be yellowing by now. PM veg, soil and beneficials are fine, but I just can't get with the bloom, there's something not quite right about it. Fishmix and Bio Bloom on the other hand are far better products imo. They're on 4ml of both Fish·Mix and Bio Bloom and loving it, with no burnage. I plan on taking the Fish·Mix up to 4.5ml on weeks 7 & 8, then flushing for 5 days in week 9 after seeing how fat and appealing Archiepelago's bud looked. I like the fact that I have to use an old toothbrush to scrape the Fish·Mix off the inside of the measuring jug as it's so gloopy.I was going to do coco on the next run, but after the results so far I've got on this run, I seen no reason to change.

Edited by Casey Jones
  • Like 8

Good stuff Casey mate :D

Im getting great results using the Bio Bizz Fish mix and bloom till 3/4 weeks flower then changing over to the Plant Magic Bloom nutes till the finish with this light mix I'm using atm :smokin:

• Like 2

haven't used it in a long time but I remember the smell of fish mix, it don't half stink :fear:

As long as you don't spill it, but PM Root Stim smells worse imo :bad:

4ml per litre? Fishmix + Bloom?

Fishmix is fantastic.

Yeah 4ml of Fish Mix and 4ml of Bio Bloom :D:spliff:

• Like 3

i,m also using Bio-bloom & Fishmix but I also ad a little Bio Alg-a-mic (sea weed extract.....and they love this stuff...lush & green No defiences......!.. :oldtoker:

• Like 1

Good stuff Casey mate :D

Im getting great results using the Bio Bizz Fish mix and bloom till 3/4 weeks flower then changing over to the Plant Magic Bloom nutes till the finish with this light mix I'm using atm :smokin:

Cheers mate, your Cheesy Jones/Firestarter thread and that lovely bud made me want to try the BioBizz products :D Well I've got a couple of bottles of unopened PM Bloom so will try them side by side with the Bio Bizz on the next run. The factg that I have a new setup is probably helipng too, but the plants look similar in veg to what they did in the old tent I had. I've changed the blooming nutes and the results are much better.

Edited by Casey Jones
  • Like 1

@@Biltong Bob Great stuff if it works for you! I found that anything above 2.5ml of PM OT Bloom was burning my plants on the last run, and I'd never used Fish Mix then, so it would have burned my plants even more.

It's different strokes for different folks I suppose; what works for some doesn't work for others.

Edited by Casey Jones

@@Casey Jones I'm using PM soil too mate, so no nutes in there to add to what I'm giving them. Are you using a nute-rich soil perchance?

Got to agree on the gloopiness of the Fishmix, I wear latex gloves and run my finger round the measuring spoon too :yep:

@@Biltong Bob Yes mate I fed them as per PM grow schedule and they look magnificent, with thick stems and green leaves i.e how they should look. I don't believe in starving them, just give them what they need. I used PM Grow/ Root Stim/ Bio Silicon until the end of the first week of flowering, then switched to Fish Mix and Bio Bloom. I'll be sticking with this schedule as it works far better for me.

Edited by Casey Jones
  • Like 1

Measure out the amount of FishMix you need into a measuring jug. Then get some of your water from your feed and put that into the jug, get a pipette and draw up some of the FishMix/water and spray around the jug. Repeat a few times and change the water with more of your feed water if needed. :D Definitely rate FishMix though, nice green plants. :D

• Like 1