Lot#5 Evo x Psychosis

StuckyJoeEyeball

Anyone grown out these subscription seeds from last year.

Well, that was the ones I asked for, they came unlabeled.

So i think that's what I have in flower now and would like to make a comparison. :smoke:

• 2 weeks later...

just me then,,,,

1 plant topped after sexing,,,4 tops about 10 weeks flowering.

gallery_64529_7574_88663.jpg

gallery_64529_7574_236752.jpg

Trimmed a bit

gallery_64529_7574_114344.jpg

gallery_64529_7574_189809.jpg

Smells of lime !

• Like 24

The Evo I grew had a very mild lime smell and was like that until it was cured then the smell really came to life. The most powerful weed ive ever smoked. Lot 5Evo. What a plant. You cant go wrong with this cross. Good luck for the run in, bro. Atb, reds.

• Like 3

Funnily enough I am just about to make some more of these seeds as I still have the evo dad and he is in flower as we speak..

Well grown mate they look lovely..

I look forward to a smoke report.. :)

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 9

I've three of these 37 days into flower. Grew them last year and was most impressed with the effect and is one of the best strains I have ever grown. Had some builders doing some work for me last year and one of them couldn't get enough of this strain. The other was an inexperienced smoker and found the weed very strong, so I explained that's why the name Psychosis was in it :D Will look forward to buying another pack if you're cooking more Madgiz :thumsup:

Edited by Casey Jones
  • Like 3

@@reds Yes mate it is the same dad.. :yep:

I am aiming to cross him with Psychosis, Psychoberry, Killer Skunk, Blues IBL and a RSC Lebanese.. :)

• Like 10

@@reds Yes mate it is the same dad.. :yep:

I am aiming to cross him with Psychosis, Psychoberry, Killer Skunk, Blues IBL and a RSC Lebanese.. :)

Your gonna be busy mate ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@@madgiz How you getting on with cooking these seeds mate, as I'd love a pack or two soon? I jarred up 3x plants of this strain on Monday and it's very strong, sticky weed I must say. It's the second time I've run this strain and it's up there with my favourites. My mate and his gf were impressed as they helped me jar up my crop and had a smoke of this stuff, and it's not even cured yet. I've got some cuts of the pack I bought last year but would ideally like a couple of packs in my fridge. Btw, why don't you call it Psycholution rather than Lot 5 Evo x Psychosis, just like you do with Psychoberry?

Edited by Casey Jones