Yellow leaves

feengringer

I know there are hundreds of similar threads and I have searched on here and elsewhere, but I'm not totaly sure what the problem is, so thought I'd post a few pics. Any help is greatly apreciated.

I've had this monster growing for months outdoors and it's been really healthy untill I started flowering it. It's been flowering for two weeks now- a bit later than I wanted to start but had to start later because of moving house.

I was told the seeds were White Rhino but am not 100% sure. (The other strain my friend was groowing at the time was NYCD.)

I'm force-flowering it by putting it to bed for twelve hours in a pitch black shed.

Feeding with Bio-Biz Bloom formula (2/3ml per liter of water) in a soft water area.

When I first saw yellowing of some of the lower leaves, (just under a week after start of flowering) I gave it just under a tablespoon of epsom salts as that cured a yellow leaf problem I had a few years back.

Can't find my ph meter so not sure of that. I'll have to go and get some litmus strips tomorrow.

---

All the yellow leaves are on the middle and bottom of the plant.

post-22491-1282490257_thumb.jpg

This is by far the wost looking (yellowest) leaf on the plant

post-22491-1282490276_thumb.jpg

Once again, any help is greatly apreciated. Thanks. :yep:

hi fg

they look hungery give them some grow about 5-10 ml per liter :applause:

Really? Wow, I wouldn't have thought that was even a possibility, I thought 3ml of Bio-Biz was about average for the second week of flowering. (I've never used it before, but was kind of following the chart as seen in oldtimer1's post *HERE*) I'll go and give her a feed now. :)

Thanks.

Any second opinions?

*EDIT*

Sorry, I'm using Bio-Bizz BIO-BLOOM feed. The label says "2 - 5 ml per litre" You still think 5 - 10 ml is right?

Bio-Bloom.png

Thanks again.

Edited by feengringer

Yeah, it's a monster! Not far off six foot and fat as heck. I topped it three times.

I've only got the Bloom nutes at the mo- I was going to get some Topmax tomorrow, I'll get some Grow too. (It's only been fed tomato food 'till now... Don't tell anyone, they'll tease me.)

hi fg

they look hungery give them some grow about 5-10 ml per liter :unsure:

Really? Wow, I wouldn't have thought that was even a possibility, I thought 3ml of Bio-Biz was about average for the second week of flowering. (I've never used it before, but was kind of following the chart as seen in oldtimer1's post *HERE*) I'll go and give her a feed now. :rofl:

Thanks.

Any second opinions?

*EDIT*

Sorry, I'm using Bio-Bizz BIO-BLOOM feed. The label says "2 - 5 ml per litre" You still think 5 - 10 ml is right?

Bio-Bloom.png

Thanks again.

Bloom is an addition to your fert not a base fert on its own, add some grow and drop the amount of bloom

Thanks very much everyone. I will go for the fish mix.

I'll post back here with some new non-yellow pics soon! (Fingers crossed.)

• 2 weeks later...

The yellow definitely faded, but the main thing is there's no new yellow!

*Day 26 of flower*

post-22491-1283617808_thumb.jpg

Edited by feengringer

And a close-up from the same day. (26) Not too bad eh? Not fantasic either. Should put on a lot more weight... I mean I hope it will. I've never grown outdoors in pots before and never had a go at force-flowering in this way before either, so, we'll see what happens.

post-22491-1283618330_thumb.jpg

Edited by feengringer