Biobizz Grow Schedule

Thriver

Hi all

I'm new on uk420.But i have noticed a few mentions about BIOBIZZ.I see peeps are not usin it correctly so i thought i'd clear it up once and for all.Biobizz is a combined nutrient and must be mixed accordingly.If your growing in ALLMIX u need to use grow,bloom throughout the whole grow cycle,with some topmax thrown in in the later stages of bloom.if your usin light mix which i think would be more like all the regular composts(John innis,b&q etc.) you need to add some alga mic which contains all the micro nutrients like iron,mg etc.when i first used it i done what most peeps do and used the grow for veg and switched to bloom for flower,but this was WRONG.anyways heres what biobizz recommend you do.

Peace

Thriver

Edited by Thriver

Where did you get the schedule from bud?

Surelly it's only meant as a guide line and not intended to use as a dead line type thing as most plants are different in certain ways and the growth pattern can differ somewhat. Hey, but what do I know? I'm just a newbie meself lol

n1

Edited by webby
  • Like 1

yea m8

really i think it is meant to be a guide ,not a follow to the letter recommendation.I just posted it to show that the grow ,bloom and top max were used together.some peeps make the mistake of using only the grow for veg then switch to the bloom for 12/12.i agree diff strains diff needs but thats really just down to experience.also the schedule is geared towards growing in allmix and light mix soils,which are enriched with organic nutrients.if you grow in John Innis or 1 of the many other multipurpose composts you would need to up the dose to match

Thriver

Ahh all is becoming clear lol

Where did you get the schedule from then bud? It'll be pretty cool to have one stuck to the inside of the gr door lol

Thriver - this explains why so many people have been seeing a nitrogen deficiency during flowering with just Bloom!

is there any chance you could take another pic, but put the schedule under a light and not use the flash? that way, people could print it out and use it for their grow.

I personally do not agree with the fertiliser levels that Biobizz are now suggesting. This is totally different to what they used to say historically. I think there will be over fert probs if used like this.

I’m posting the relevant part of the chart but rotated 90deg you can pull it off and print it. I’m going to remove the wide pic above.

Thanks to saldo1 for sending me the scan.

post-59-1058373149_thumb.jpg

Hi ot1.

Out of curiosity, do you know what their old recommendations were?

I'm really interested in this as I am growing in All Mix, using Bio-Grow, Bio-Bloom and Alg-A-Mic.

Edited by chez

hi lads

thx for sortin out the pic ot1 m8.i bow to ur image editing skills :smug:

Also i have been using at the strength indicated on the chart and havent seen any signs of overfert,they seem to be a very forgiving nute.

Edited by Thriver

Whilst ot1 does have considerable image editing skills, I'm guessing they weren't used here.

The clue is in the line "Thanks to saldo1 for sending me the scan" !

:smug:

Edited by chez

duh thx chez.i should read things properly 1st.anyway heres ma girls@ day 21 12/12. 2 DP mazar & 2 DP oasis (femmed).

post-59-1058376614_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thriver

chez They recommended you did not go over 4ml to the litre irrespective of the mix of ferts you used. Now they are recommending up to 9 ml to the litre. The ratio of the ferts seem to be the same so the allmix must have less base fertiliser in them is all I can think.

We make our own compost with a lot of reserve of nutrients in it and find some plant vars will start to leaf roll above 3ml to the litre, this is something that happens just before you get tip burn which is the first sign most growers notice..

The exception the viz mix which can be used up to 10ml to the litre, so if you were using it in a fert mix the amount should be proportional ie 2.5ml = 1ml of the others in strength.

Like I said I don’t believe in formulas, what one type of plant will thrive on may not be enough or way to much for another. You have to let your plants tell you.