archive seeds

Shogun

Some info for anyone interested in archive seeds - doesnt seem to be much info about them out there - just done 3 memory loss - 2 were boys and one was a girl.

Had a few smokes now of it and is a very nice smoke indeed - used some pollen from the boys with the girl and some other plants.

Memoryloss

Memoryloss

The last joint had me change my mind from what i was going to pop and will be giving some of the hacks of the boys pollen a run instead.

Im on to the next run of the same cut already - here it is on day 39 under 250w.

memory loss - day 39

Am thinking about doing one of their Kush or OGs.

I realise only the one plant actually sampled but from other posts I have read I think they are good.

Edited by highgrower
  • Like 10

Nice - have you smoked any of them yet or is it the first run?

First run bro also got 4 or 5 females of Tangerine Power 😋😁

• Like 1

Nice hope it's some nice smoke for ya.

Got a bunch of archive gear to get too, so I'll post up any findings as I get to them in this thread also.

cheers all,.................................................gps

Dam one of my grimace is a real stretcher and absolutely stinks! Reckon I got a nice face off og leaner!

• Like 1

What the smell of memory loss in the morning says to me when i open the jars

what The smell Of memoryloss says To Me

I can say good bye to the day if i start it with one of them.
Edited by highgrower
  • Like 6

I'll try to get some pics up over the weekend smells great! Got 2 OG phenos 1 leaning purple urkle and one 50/50

• Like 1

On the strength of the one girl of the memory loss i got i have got more of their stuff and very much looking forward to trying them.

archive seeds

Have also got a pack of the Stink Bomb on the way as it was part of the promo - not looking at them like normal freebies and am looking forward to popping them just as much as the Valley Girl and Lemon Amnesia - cheers Seedsman.
Edited by highgrower
  • Like 7

Stink Bomb turned up - cheers again G @ Seedsman for sorting out the promo mess up with the order.

stink bomb archive seeds

Been eyeing pie face from archive just can't bloody find any lol only reading good reports from his gear

• 2 weeks later...