*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

She's at Day46 there, she's going to be done in good time, can see her being around Hazy's gaff for a while.... my phone cam doesn't do her justice, she's dripping in tichs, smells absolutely delicious, she's smashing everything else in the tent out of the water, fair play to @@icki . :yes:

• Like 5

Guest Gojitangie

If you go to your profile theres a bit that says purchase subscription if u click that it will give the adress in there :) Not sure if its ok to pm that bro i might be wrong tho

Sorry pal but I couldnt see the addy there, cant see anywhere else to click on just says pending.

Sorry pal but I couldnt see the addy there, cant see anywhere else to click on just says pending.

If you have already clicked on purchase subscription then I believe you can get the address.

If its just the address you need to send in subscription fees then one of many of us can PM you once you reach 50 posts.

13 no. Sweet Tooth f2 seeds by @@bill cooper

I grew 5 females from these subbie seeds, 4 under hps and 1 planted in a guerrilla site. One of the best of my dozen outdoor plants.

Bright red/purple stripes in the stems, wonderful plant and a lovely rich flavoured smoke, with class. I've taken cuttings which root easily and have a mother of this one for future grows. If all goes well I will pollenate with one of my two Blues males to make my own seeds.

Although I selected 1 plant for outdoors, the 5 females were very similar and uniform.

3 were male

2 didn't sprout

3 seedlings didn't make it to veg

So great success with these beans. Anyone reading that hasn't grown regs or paid a £15 subscription for seeds....go for it, amazing magical fun and be a part of an UK canna seed revolution. Well done @@Joolz

gallery_96585_12486_241709.jpg

Guest Gojitangie

If you have already clicked on purchase subscription then I believe you can get the address.

If its just the address you need to send in subscription fees then one of many of us can PM you once you reach 50 posts.

Thanks GV. I have already clicked on purchase and thought I had saved the address as a draft but cannot now find it. Please could you/someone PM the address, provided this isn't against site rules of course. I will need to get up to 50 posts, didn't really want to speed post but don't want to miss out on something in particular re: the sub. Thanks for the advice:)

up to date list :)

Oldtimes x Oldtimes

Sweet Tooth F2

Sweet Tooth x Northern Lights

Cheese Kush x (Flatland Basic x Royal Nepal)

Pink Panther x (C3 x Cheese)

C3 x (C3 x Cheese)

Double Durban (DP x MD )

Helena Gold (DN x GG#3)

and from Gumbo

Blues x LSD

Smile f2

Smile f2 from dannychoo

Dexter fromIllegal smile

African /Ghana from Happy Hippy

Oldtimes x Blues from charas

from Salty